Set 2- Chapter 10: TruthBeTold

SET 2- FINALE

11:11 pm (make a fucking wish.)

The smartass lady who helped us plan this shit was Valerish ButtMuffin. Her weave was on fleek today. Turns out, she was close with SoPie, and already knew a few of my friends (through Tinder shit or something)

At lunch, Casandbox agreed to go with Valerish and tell Bustin that Cinnabon was dating Daracoon. Perfect timing; because Cinnabon sat with Daracoon that day.

I watched and heard everything from afar.

"Heyyyyyy Bustin!" Valerish said, still a bit unsure of the plan. She just wanted to leave, get the discussion over.

"Did you hear about Cinnabon and Durocoon?"

Casandbox and Valerish were on the spot! Nailing it!

"Duracoon..?" He was startled.

CASANDBOX. DAMNIT.

"D-Duracoon?! HA. HA. HA. I MEANT DARACOON HAAAAAA. HA. HA."

Nevermind they were missing the nail.

Bustin shook it off and chuckled. "Anyways, what were you saying?"

I catched Valerish's smirk. She whispered in his ear.

"Cinnabon liked all of Daracoon's photos on instagram and commented 'love you boyfriend!' but then Daracoon was too embarresed to show their RELATIONSHIP so he deleted them." She said.

I saw his eyes widen.

I watched him flip his platter of food.

I watched him turn red.

I watched him curse.

I sorta felt bad. He punched me and hurt me as much though. Not sure.

I watched him run out.

I watched him flip his shit.

I saw him shit bricks, standing up. (Thats a talent tho)

Allyconda felt bad. I never feel bad. The fuck. I'm a rich bitch. I can't have feelings.... but Bustin fucking Jeiber ruined it.

I followed him into the hallways, hiding behind the wall, where I spotted him where he glared at Cinnabon when they crossed.

"Hey baby-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME CHEATER!" He screamed.

"What?!"

"You're dating Daracoon?"

I hid myself more behind the brick. My face was burning, compared to the cold wall I was leaning against.

"What are you even talking about?"

I backed away.

"Valerish told me that you and Daracoon had a relationship."

Cinnabon looked disgusted.
"And you believed thos dweebs. We're over."

OOOOOOOH SHIT.

Bustin's Face was pale;

What?! What?! Was she lying, what the actual fucking fuck. What. It was a lie. I just broke up with the girl of my dreams. Thefuckthefuckthefuckthefuckthefuckthefuck!

I felt horrible.

As Cinnabon walked away, I stopped her and I called Bustin over.

"I'm sorry. I did this shit. I hope that it didn't ruin you guys." I blurted out the most HORRIBLE FUCKING APOLOGY EVER.

Cinnabon walked away, ignoring me.

But Bustin just glared at me.
"YOU did this?" He exclaimed. He looked mad.

"I just wanted pay back..." I said softly.

I gained confidence.

No. HE was the one who fucking changed my Allyconda priority. He made me fall head over heels for having this obsessive crush on him. He gave me pain.

"I DID THIS. DON'T CHANGE ME. DON'T CHANGE ALLYCONDA MACKARORO CALACALA BING BONG CADABZ EVER. I AM ME. STOP DOING THIS BULLSHIT." I almost yelled.

He should know.

All this fucking time, I did everything for him.

And I was done.

~Allyconda C. Xoxo

✌️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SET 2 OF ALLYCONDA DIARIES FINISHED! *sigh* FINALLYYYYYY!!!!

YEET.

SEE YA BITCHES IN THE NEXT FAQIN SET. TELL FALISHA I NEED MY WEAVE DONE.