Set 2- Chapter 7: Showdown

9:53 pm

I just got home from Mattlida's house. And fuck. My heart broke. It went bad:

Before we left, I called Di00ne and asked if she wanted to tag along. (Which also turned out to be a bad idea.)

Marihuana, Di00ne and I walked to Mattilda's house to calm her and maybe fix her up with some other guy.

We came in and we saw papers, ripped pictures of Estebindee, glass and furniture scattered across her living room and entrance. Couldn't wait to walk into her room.

I walked in the kitchen to check if everything was safe but then I spotted Mattilda in the corner, jabbing a picture of Estindee and her with a butterknife.

"Mattilda!" I ran. Di00ne and Marihuana followed. "What are you doing?!"

She froze. She looked like the demon from Insidious + Smiley.

The fuck.

"... matild...a?" We all said, slowly backing away.

She slowly got up, THROWING THE KNIFE and nearly KILLED ME AND DI00NE. Marihuana was near the fridge grabbing a drink while snapchatting a death scene in reality, oh nothing wrong with it totally fine
^-^

"MARIHUANA THE FUCK"

"What she had smoothies."

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Mattilda screamed.

She looked in pain.

"How?!" I pouted.

"ESTEBINDEE SAID THAT I WAS A LOSER. HE FOUND OUT ABOUT MY SMALL DATE WITH BUSTIN AND ALL WAS ALL LIKE FUCK YOU." She screamed.

"Well damn mutherfucker, did you not get a clue? He sorta hated you..."

"OOOOOH! THIS IS GOING ON VINE!"

"MAR.IHUANA. SHUT THE FUCK UP-"

Before Di00ne finished her sentence, Mattilda threw the butter knife at Marihuana's phone, cracking it and making the glass screen fall off.

"MATTILDA!" Di00ne and I screamed.

We looked at Marihuana and she looked like she just lost treasure.

"MATTILDA. Calm the fuck down!!!" I yelled.

I saw Di00ne panting her heart out, she looked desperate for something.

"Guys.... Are you okay?"

Their faces looked like death.

Marihuana's face read

Thefuckthefuckthefuckthefuckthefuck...

Di00ne's read

... GIVE ME. THE FACKING BUTTER KNIFE BITCHES.

MATTILDA's read

YOU. I WILL KILL YOU. STAHP BEING A PIECE OF SHIT THAT PLOPS INTO MY RELATIONSHIP.

I backed away as Di00ne grabbed the butter knife and threw it at Mattilda's weave. Messy weave tho.

"DON'T BE A WHORE MATTILDA!!!" She screeched in her ear, cutting strands of Mattilda's weave.

Oh

Shit

This just got real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:56 pm

"I think my hair is filled with watts."

"My leg feels dislocated."

"I think my Diary is crippled."

"My..." Marihuana whined "phone..."

We all moaned, extremely tired after the showdown with Mattilda.

She punched Di00ne in the face after cutting her weave off her body with a fucking butter knife. But then we spotted her dog in a cage.

And we put the dog in the bathroom.

and put Mattilda in the cage.

We dislocated our bodies for this.

But I THOUGHT it was worth it because of Bustin.

'Till I saw him holding hands with Cinnabon.

Another showdown occured.

~Allyconda C.

P.S. The fuck.