Set 3- Chapter 16: Diaries

Sorry, I haven't written in a while 😅, gave this book up for lent. But I'm still continuing so, don't worry. Still sticking with Set 3's crappy plot ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:45

OKAY- UPDATE. So- I told Dioone, Marihuana and Cassandbox the plan. And they were as excited as me.

To get inside SoPie's house, we weren't going to go through the door and kill SoPie after greeting her mother and asking her permission;

"Can we kill your daughter? Okay. Thanks"

THIS time. We were gonna sneak in.
When we got there, we were deciding on who was gonna get us all the way upstairs to SoPie's bedroom. But all of us were pretty short and fat so there were no positive ideas of how to still LIVE and get to her room.

"Fuck" Di00ne said, throwing her Sherlock Holmes pipe on the floor. She stepped on it, like one of those real investogators in those tv shows.

We all looked up at the window. "How the fuck do we get up there?" I asked.

We all looked around, and stared at Cassandbox; for she was the tallest (an inch taller than me) out of all of us.

She realized our eyes were laying on her. "Oh. Shit- no way I'm being your ladder!"

"Who said your gonna be our ladder" Marihuana said "Your gonna be our stool bitch"

She screamed as we held her down so we could stand on her. She knelt down in defeat as a stool.

"Alright, Allyconda" Di00ne said.

I took a deep breath, knowing my weight would probably bring Cassandbox to the hospital, but at this point I was REALLY desperate to get to SoPie.

I stepped on Cassandbox and heard her screech. "SORRY"

"ITS OKAY JUST HURRY THE FUCK UP!!"

"Crap!!! THE WINDOWS TOO HIGH" I cried.

Marihuana rolled her eyes "Shut up! Your like 2 centimeters away from the curtain."

"Oh yeah." I reached and reached and reached, standing on my tippy toes and finally got a hold on the window pane. I jumped to open it up, and then Marihuana pushed me up.

I then noticed Di00ne laughing.

"What?"

"HAHAHAHHA WE DIDNT SEE THE LADDER AHHAHAHAHAH"

We all looked in her direction and saw a tall ladder, just enough feet to get us upstairs.

"FUCK YOU BLIND MOFOS" Cassandbox yelled in pain.

I finally lifted myself up to the window, and noticed that SoPie was sitting in her seat in front of her desk, writing in a book.

A book?!

And... When I fell inside her room... She dropped the book.

What was she writing in?!

It wasn't homework or ELA, SCIENCE, MATH notebook

...

It was her diary..

WOA WAIT NO SHIT?! SHE HAS A DIARY?!

Yea. The front cover was titled SoPie Diaries

When SoPie saw me fall into her room, her jaw dropped when she noticed I saw her diary.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?! I TOLD YOU MY REASON ALREADY-"

"No you didnt... You pointed to... Um... This" I said, picking up her diary.

"DROP THAT YOU BITCH!" She came running to me and snatched her book from my hand. "I ACTUALLY PUT PERSONAL STUFF IN HERE, NOT WHAT GOES ON IN MY DAY- BUT WHAT I FEEL." She started tearing

Oh shit wheres a camera when I need it- I mean. Woah... She's crying.

"Well... All I really wanted to know was why you tell me to stay away from Bustin when he hates me and why you give out DEATH THREATS through calls"

She looked at her feet. "Because Bustin doesn't hate you..."

"What?"

"He..."

"What??? STOP STUTTERING"

"He likes you."

I froze. No. No- this just couldn't be happening. I shook it off.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" I started laughing, thinking that SoPie would admit that it was a joke but she didnt change her facial expression.

"Oh wait shit, you're serious...."

"WHAT???" Marihuana yelled from outside.

I shook my head. "Woah WAIT WHAT."

"He doesn't like me, he likes you!" SoPie cried "Just... Maybe if I told you to back off, he'd like ME. But it never worked..."

"DAYUM- I mean, I-..."

"So I set him up with Thirsty, thinking that you'd want to take your friend back and stay even FURTHER away from Bustin... But.... They actually fell in love."

"Oh shit!" I gasped

"OH SHIT!!!" Di00ne echoed from outside

"Wait- so.... He likes me?!"

"If you haven't caught on to that yet, get the fuck out"

"Yea-no no. I-... I got that he likes me but um... I got mad at him and-..." I looked at my feet.

"He told me when I attemtped to kiss him...." SoPie admitted.

"WHAT. HE ADMITTED IT?"

"YES. He basically hates me- he used tl love Cinnabon- then YOU. Because he saw your good side."

"GOOD SIDE? Since when did I show him my good side?! I squished him when I fell on him, I stalked him, I yelled at him... Yea. GOOD side."

She looked down and sighed. "And yet he doesnt like me when I tried so hard."

My eyes widened at her.

Shes being ledgit- and way too serious than usual.

I cleared my throat. "Wait- this doesnt show how or why you're sending death threats to everyone."

SoPie looked at me- more like through my soul. "I do that... Because um.... I..."

"What happened?" I asked sincerely. Right now, I dont even care about the answers- I just want to make sure that SoPie isn't hurt. She looks like shes in pain.

SoPie shoved her diary in my face. Blushed and looked ashamed. Embaressed. "Just read it"

~Allyconda C. Xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this chapter was a little dramatic- more dramatic than other chapters. Its just that SoPie has a few things hidden behind the story. Just wait fro Chapter 17!!!