Chapter 4: Stalking BJ

6:07 pm

Right now, you're being my recording station thing. I'm stalking Bustin at MattDonalds right now. I saw him walking down a sidewalk and slowly followed him into this dump. Can't believe he didn't order an Allyshake. I WANT HIM TO LOVE THEM.

I hid behind a bench, watching him from afar as I was sipping an Allyshake. He took a bite. Wiped his mouth. Sipped his Casoda. Took a french fry or two. Ate them. Sipped more Casoda. Took a bite from his sandwhich. Ate a french fry.

I WAS RECORDING HIS EVERY F*CKING MOVEMENT. HWAT DID HE LIKE? MAYBE I COULD APEAL HIM? MAYBE I COULD MAKE HIM LUFF ME. MAYBE I COULD-

"Hello ma'am. What might you be doing?" I was interrupted by a girl my age, bombarding me with a stupid question.

"I'm stalking my soulmate." I said, still not looking at her.

"Oh... Um...."

"And you? Eating at a fast food restaurant." I chuckled, looking at her. "How effic-"

I stopped my breath. I stopped every moving cell and organ moving in my beautiful body. I stared at her byooty-ness.

"Oh. Hello." I said standing up.

"Your like a dog."

I didnt respond.

"Whats your name...." I asked in awe.

"Di00ne." She smiled.

"Allyconda" I responded.

She laughed. "Allyshake?" She was sort of despised at my look, checking me head to toe.

"Yeah... Sucks right-"

"NO! I LOVE THEM!!!!" She inturupted.

I was in shock. She loved.... My FOOD?!!!!

Our conversation basically echoed around the whole restaurant and I'm pretty sure Bustin heard it. *sigh* I hope he didn't think I was TOO weird. I wanted him to love me. Once agian. LOVE ME.

Me and Di00ne had Allyshakes for almosy an HOUR. I looked over to my far right and noticed Mattilda eating with BUSTIN JEIBER.

WTF. WTF.

WHAT IS SHE DOING THERE?!!!

I stomped up to them and stopped their giggles.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY SOUL MATE?!?!?!" I nearly SCREECHED.

"Oh" she smirked.

"WHATS WITH YOU AND ESTEBINDEE HUH?!"

Bustin was in shock. YESSS. She was cheating or what?

"Wait- who?" He was suprised.

"Um. Uh-" she stuttered.

"SAVE IT MATTILDA." I said, putting a hand in her face.

I sat back with Di00ne and she said to just meet with her at school tomorrow. I sighed. Sipping my Allyshake, recording this right now.

I'm sad.

Really sad.

~Allyconda C.

P.S. Rich girls have feelings too

I thought I wasn't one of those people but I recently just learned I am 😞