Set 2- Chapter 6: The Plan

8:06 am

I'm at Starlet's Diner for a fam reunion and let me tell you; its fucking crowded. I have this problem where if I'm surrounded with too many people and smudged then I'll rage and tell everyone to fuck off.

I noticed at the corner of my eye; Estebindee, Bath Robe and Daracoon eating at a table.

A waiter showed us to our seats...

Right next to them. And I

Freaked.

The fuck.

Out.

I can't eat with my family while they embaress me right next to one of my bullies!

I went on my phone and called Marihuana to come join me so I don't look like a loner, a stupid embarrassing piece of shit.

"Yo bitch hurry up, come to Starlet's. Bai."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:36 am

By the time she got here the food came. And the boys looked over.

Marihuana flipped. "The fuck! Why are they here??"

"Uh. To eat, dumbass."

"But.... THIS IS A FAMILY RE-"

"You think I don't know shit? Now, lets NOT make eye-contact."

We looked away but I always felt the strong pair of eyes staring at my back. I felt like a shark was about to eat me up.

Half way into breakfast, Marihuana tapped my shoulder and pointed behind me. I looked. It was Bath Robe

"Hey."

Okay; he was a little nicer than the grumpy mutherfuckers in the corner. He would be totally innocent if it weren't for them.

THEY MADE HIM THEIR FACKIN MINION.

"They want you and Marihuana to talk to them." He pointed to Estebindee and Daracoon.

I excused the table and tugged Marihuana. "Hurry up!"

We slowly tip toed our way to them.

"What do you want?" I whispered to them.

"Where's Mattilda?" Marihuana smirked.

Yaaaas I loved that bitch.

"I dumped her ass." Estebindee responded, taking a sip from his casoda like another CASUAL day.

Our mouths dropped.

"I wanted to ask you if you could calm her shit? She flipped and clinged on to me as much as she could when I told her it was over." He said.

"The fuck. Why would we do that?!"
Me and Marihuana said, furiously.

"Didn't you LIKE us together?"

Yeah. I actually did. Because if she had him, I could have Bustin for myself.

"Estebindee, why would you BREAK UP WITH HER?"

He gave me the look.

I gulped. "What do I get out of it?"

Daracoon smirked. "A date with Bustin Jeiber."

You guys know it.

I agreed.

~Allyconda C. Xoxo

P.S. We have a plan 😏