Set 3- Chapter 14: Fire

7:67 pm (yes thats a time)

I dried my long, luscious hair -after taling a shower- in front of the mirror, combing the crazy mads- I mean; beautiful, straight, untangled hair. Just then, my phone started vibrating. I got a call from Unknown.

I just glared at it for a good 10 seconds. But I knew that I couldn't call back an Unknown caller. This was my chance to find out who this bitch was.

I slided the green circle across the phone and answered the call.

"What do you want now, bitch"

"Manners? I THOT you'd know who I am." I could now tell this unknown idiot was a girl.

"Welp, I DON'T. Why do you call everyone, and DEATH THREATEN them, huh?"

It was silent.

"No. The question is- WHO ARE YOU?"

It was quiet and then the call bleeped. She ended it.

"BITCH. I KNOW ITS YOU."

I'd hear that voice anywhere. The same voice that krept up behind me yesterday. The same voice that told me to back off. The same voice that introduced herself to me with Cinnabon

"And I'm SoPie"

I enveyed that voice. SoPie Saytz. Why would she do this?! Why would she threaten numerous people throughout our school?! Whats the point of this?!

I mean

I'd understand why she'd physically (ledgitametly) kill me. I liked Bustin and told him off. But why would she tell me to back off? He didn't like me. He would never. Thirty's already into him.

Gosh. Life is so messed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:45 pm

OMG OMG OMG YOU'D NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!! IT WAS A FAILED MISSION, BUT RISKY.

MARIHUANA ALMOST DIED.

It was a horror movie! But this what happened;

It was 12 minutes 'till Math ended, and I can finally search the skewl with mah crew for SoPie.

I looked around my class;

Estebindee, Marihuana, Unihawi, Di00ne, Dawnielle, Jack Attack, Jake Lake, JK LOL, Daracoon, Cinnabon and Bustin.

Every shitty person (exepct Marihuana)'s in here BUT SoPie. I don't have her in any of my classes but first period, and she wasn't even there.

She was probably too scared to reveal her true self.

I glanced at the clock. 2:57 I nodded at Marihuana and she knew what I was talking about.

We were gonna go around and hunt down Ms. Saytz.

I wanted to tell her to meet me at my locker. But I didn't know how to tell her.

I ripped out a small piece of paper from a loose leaf piece of paper and wrote down

Meet me at my locker so we can start searching SoPie from there

I crumbled the note and threw it across the floor, hoping Mr. Meeeeran didn't notice. Marihuana was playing with her little pen, and noticed the note. She quickly picked it up from the ground and opened it.

But since she was stupid.

She dropped the paper

At Mr. Meeeeran's feet.

Are you fucking seri- UUUUGH

This is the only time I'm agreeing with you.

He picked it up and glared at Marihuana. He opened the note and read it.

He chuckled deviously, tossing in the recylcing bin.

I looked at Marihuana, dead in the eye.

It read;

You fucking idiot.

She looked back in innocence;

It was my hands! Not me! It just slipped!

My eyes widened at her;

THEN YOUR HANDS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. WE'RE GONNA GET IN A SHIT LOAD OF TROUBKE BECAUSE OF YOU 'HANDS'.

I turned away, and glanced at Mr. Meeeeran. He mouth "Stay after"

MARIHUUAAAANNAAAAAAA

Now we'll be late for this stupid search!

I'll have to alarm Di00ne and Cassandbox to wait after what looked like Detention.

*sigh* Fucker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:02 pm

Everyone scattered out the classroom as Marihuana and I tried to blend it but Marihuana was way too short and I was way too big, so Mr. Meeeeran called us over.

"Girls!"

We stood out tho. We slowly turned around and went to his desk.

"So, I wanted to know why you were... Going to stalk SoP-"

"We're not gonna stalk her Mr. M" I said, politley and at my most innocent voice.

"Ha. Ha. Don't think I didn't read your little note."

Marihuana spoke up. "We're just gonna go over to her house and mur-"

I STOMPED ON HER FEET

"MUR. MUR HER SOME SOUP, MR. M. MURRING SOUP YES."

He rolled his eyes. I looked over at Marihuana and was seriously gonna kill her first.

"I'm calling your parents" he sighed. He got up to go to the attendance office. But just then- THANK GOODNESS- The fire alarm went off.

"OH- goodness gracious! Girls! Follow me!" He screeched. He took his coat and took up outside where everyone else was.

I looked around.

Behind me.

In front of me.

I couldn't see Marihuana.

"Mr M! Where's Marihuana?!" I pouted.

He was shocked, he looked around and she was no where to be seen. In a blink of an eye he ran to look for her inside, but Mr Dandelion, the principal, stopped him.

He said something which stopped him from opening the door.

"A student's in there!!!" He yelled.

Damnet.

Mr Dandelion said something like "She'll be fine" or Something.

WHAT THE FUCK

IS HE REALLY OKAY WITH A STUDENT DYING?!

Suddenly, the door sprung open, and Marihauna came out gasping for air.

I gasped in relief.

She came out with something in her hand.

I squinted.

It was the fuckin pen.

She came over and shook my head. "You went back inside a fire. To get your fucking pen?!"

"Ofcourse!"

"MARIHUANA. I COULD LITERALLY BUY YOU BETTER SHIT AT THE DOLLAR STORE. ARE YOU STUPID?!"

"Chill, I'm okay now." She smiled.

I hugged her and choked her at the same time.

Stupid.

~

So that was my day. It couldn't get any worse though- I couldn't continue my mission with my bæs and my best friend almost died in a fire.

To save a fucking pen.

But anyways; I'm glad I didn't lose you, Diary.

But this quest- to prove SoPie is horrible- Is NOT over.

~Allyconda C. Xoxo