Chapter 3: Skewl Days

9:67 pm

I was on my phown. While taking a shit on the toilet. Tacos was good tonight. I was texting my friends. My attention was brought to my messeges when I spotted them talking about these 2 new gurls; SoPie and Cinnabon.

Marihuana: "Hear about the new girls?"

Par-par: "Wat. No one told me."

Thirsty: "Ppl said they were niiiiice"

Me: "Never met them."

Marihuana: "Their names are Cinnabon and SoPie!"

Me: "Woah."

I was trying my best not to laugh but then the poop dropped and the toilet water went "ploop".

Thirsty: "Bootiful names."

Par-par: "Classic ;)"

Marihuana: "We have 2 classes with them tomorrow. Wanna say hey there?"

All: "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:13 am

I went to school and got my books from my locker, excited to meet the new girls. But just then; Estebindee came stomping up to me with Mattilda following him.

"Hey ALLYCONDA." He said furiously.

"What the f*ck do you want."

I slowly noticed a crowd slowly surrounding me. I smirked.

"Show the people what you want."

He got mad-er. "You made me lose my job."

"At Mattdonalds!" Mattlida added "It was our FAVORITE JOB TOGETHER YOU RUINED IT."

I laughed. "You didn't even look good in a burger costume." I flipped my hair, "while I on the other hand, can work it fierce."

Everyone responded with an "oooooh"

Just then, everyone took their eyes and layed them at 2 beautiful girls that I haven't seen before. They were walking in the center of the hallway, down like royalty.

They walked torwards me.

"I'm SoPie."

"Cinnabon"

They both smiled beautifully. They'd make their way up to popularity along with the ladder very fast.

"Allyconda" I smiled back, still in awe how just walking down a hallway could catch so much attention.

I walked with them to class. Everyone's eyes were still on top of them.

But suddenly tripped before Mattilda's foot and I fell on Bustin Jeiber. I stared into his eyes. I fell in love. He tried getting up but thankfully I was like a bolder on top of a squirrel for him. I trapped him under me and I was in heaven. I finally got off when the teacher came and pushed me off of him.

Staff always break the chemistry.

*sigh*

Cinnabon and SoPie are kool.

I like dem.

But not as much as Bustin 😍😍😍

~Allyconda C. Xoxo

P.S. DON'T TAKE MY BUSTINz

DONT BE A MATTDONALDS BITCH.