Set 3- Chapter 19: The END (FINALE)

This is SoPie, writing in Allyconda's place. The tears strolling down my face are dopping onto this sheet of paper. If I go into detail, I'll probably break down and cry....

I'll just get to the point.

Estebindee has bombed the school.

I stepped out of school to go home for lunch and by the time I was down the street, I heard a loud bang.

I ran back to see what happened, sacrificing my time to eat some warm beautiful pasta... AND I SAW THIRSTY CRAWLING WITHOUT LEGS TOWARDS THE EXIT WITH THE WHOLE SCHOOL DEMOLISHED INTO CEMENT BLOCKS.

I SHRIEKED AT THE SIGHT IF BLOOD AND BONES EVERYWHERE...

Later that week we found out that Estebindee had placed an explosive bomb in the boy's bathroom thinking it would make a mini explosion in the toilet water... But he was wrong.

And stupid.

Everyone died...

Everyone died...

Everyone died a year ago...
And that's why Allyconda hasn't made anymore diary entries...
Thirsty, now with NO LEGS, told me how Allyconda had just came back to the table to tell everyone how it was now Bustin and her...

THIRSTY LOST HER LEGS RIGHT AFTER A HORRIBLE BREAK UP! After her first love had left her.

I wish i hadn't lived and just died with my friends. I love them all.

Fucking Estebindee.
Whatta dumbass...