Set 3- Chapter 18: Passerby

9:46 pm

Today, at school, everything was fine.

Okay...? What happened that made it fine-

Execpt the fact that Bustin kissed me.

WHAT. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? THAT CHEATER-

Well... I dont know... I sorta wanted him to.

Wow. Disrespect to your friends much? What about Thirsty, huh?

Lets count how many times she's disrespected me while she was dating Bustin. Oh!- sorry, there isn't a number.

But like, why would he kiss you?!

Um... Well;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:24 am

For once, the lunch was good. But somehow, I barely even touched my food.

"Yo, are you okay?" Lynn-Bin asked me.

I nodded in reply. But under that, I kept thinking about Thirty and Bustin. When will Thirsty get over that I told her to not date him? It was a really small fight. I expected her to get over it by now, but she won't even come close to our table at lunch, she won't even make eye contact with me, and she ignores my texts. WHAT THE FUCK!

"Hey Allyconda, can you buy me some water?" Par-par asked. She already finished her lunch. I looked down at mine and it was cold already. And my frozen waterbottle seemed to melt.

"You can have mine. Does anybody want my food? I'm stuffed today, I don't feel like eating."

"Oh- um." Di00ne said with a stuffed mouth. "Are you sure about this? You always attack your food when you get it, then judge it and get desserts."

"Yeah, yeah. Just take it. I'll be in the bathroom." I stood up from my chair and walked through the cafeteria. I passed Thirsty and Bustin sitting next to each other. He had his arm over her and they were both laughing at one of JK LOL's joke. They make such a cute couple too.

At our lunch, you have to ask one of the lunchaids to leave the cafeteria to go anywhere. I sighed at the fact that the lunchlady was standing right behind their table.

"Hey, um. Can I go to the bathroom?" I whispered, soft as possible.

"Pardon?" She asked in a regular voice. That caught SoPie's attention from the table behind theirs.

"Oh- HEY ALLYCONDA!" She basically shouted.

I grunted in failure. Great. And now, Bustin, Thirsty, Estebindee, Cinnabon, JK LOL, Daracoon, Jack-Attack and Jake Lake were now staring at me.

"Hi..." I slowly waved. I tried to ignore all their eyes on me, so I asked the lunch lady again. "Can I go to the bathroom?..."

"Sure sweetheart." She smiled.

I looked back at the table and everyone went back to whatever they were doing. Except Bustin. He was looking at me as if I were wearing a cast and crutches.

I made a quick awkward smile and attempted to walk through the door, but instead of walking out, he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Wait." He haulted. Thirsty looked at him. For Bustin, one arm was around Thirsty, and one arm was holding on to me.

Thirsty's facial expression changed, from laughing at Jake Lake's joke, to staring at me. She was furious that I even apeared in her sight.

I looked at Thirsty, and back at Bustin. I immidiantly tried to get out of his grab, but he wouldn't let me go. "I have to go-"