Holiday special.

"No! NO Way! I'm not going to a Christmas party and I'm not wearing a dress and you can't make me!"

Kakashi Chased Ahmya around the house trying to get her to agree to attending to a Christmas party.

"Ahmya get back here! It's rude not to go, Naruto's hosting it!"

"He can kiss my as- I mean whatever! I'm not wearing a dress and I hate parties!"

"You haven't even been to one before!"

"All I know is that there are stupid drunk old adults and a bunch of snot nosed kids running around! That's all I need to know!"

"I'm going to make you eat Cauliflower for dinner tomorrow!"

"I Dont care!"

"Geez,She hates it That much?" Kakashi sighs. He was too old for this.

"Stupid old man just let me read! Go get drunk with your old friends!"

 His eye twitched. That's it. He ran towards her and picked her up. He quickly slipped on a hoodie of hers and threw her over his shoulder. Ahmya blinked three times before realizing what had happened.

"NO WAY! I'm Not going!" She threw herself off her fathers shoulder and ran into her room. She took off the hoodie and wore her Chunin jacket with a black longshirt that had the Hatake, Otsutsuki and Uzumaki clan symbol. It's hard being from three clans. She quickly opened the window and jumped out. Just as she fell down, she was picked up from her Ankle.

"Stop being a baby and lets go!" Kakashi walked towards the meeting place with his daughter struggling to get out of his hold. 

"Stop struggling, Your not getting out of this."

"Let me down damn it! I'm. Not. Going!"

"C'mon Ahmi, Your a chunin now so suck it up."

"I don't want to watch you all get drunk and then have to carry you home!"

"I wont get drunk."

"Yeah right!"

"Ahmya, Your going. Do you know how disrespectful it would be to decline an invitation from the Hokage."

"You were hokage yourself! what does it matter! were late either way!"

"Just stop struggling. Were here."

"Damn it!" She gives up as Kakashi slings her over his shoulder and Knocks on the door. Hinata opens the door and reveals a loud and excited house.

"Kakashi-sense, You made it!" He closed eye smiles.

"Of course!" She looks at Ahmya.

"And, Uhm. You too Ahmya."

"how's it going." She slouches.

"Mommy! is there more guests?" Himawari appears and looks at Ahmya.

"Ahmi-Nee-Chan! Come follow me!" Kakashi puts her down as Himawari grabs Ahmya and drags her away. Ahmya's eyes turn to white circles at the girls grip.

She's so strong! She's a mini Sakura! 

Himawari drags the chunin towards the other children unaware of the amused stares of the adults following the two. Ahmya Anime cries as Himawari turns to her and tilts her head.

"Ahmi-Nee-Chan? Are you okay?" Ahmya stops crying and looks at Himawaris face. her cheeks blush pink at Himawaris innocence and eventually gives in. She sighs and shakes her head. Himawari Smiles and continues to drag her.