Life is a drag.

"She really defeated him all by herself huh?" Naruto says as medics take Ahmya and lift her to the hospital.

"Yeah but she's pretty tired from it so It's kind of a drag." Shikadai says. 

"Although what you did was reckless, It's because of you that we were able to stop the Byakuya gang, And for that. I thank you." Boruto slightly bows as they do the same.

"Now than. We have to go interrogate the leader. You all can go home." 

""""Hai!"""" The genin yell as Shikadai looks  in concern at the medical ninja taking away Ahmya. 

"Ne, Ne she'll be okay dont worry Shikadai!" Boruto grins at him as he Blushes and turns his head away.

"what a drag.." He mutters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow! Naru-nii help me!" She cries as her father pulls her ear.

"No can do Ahmya. You disobeyed once again and got hurt in the process, He deserves to be angry, although I don't think you should hurt her anymore Kakashi-sensei." Naruto and multiple jounin watch the altercation in his office.

"I C-Couldn't just let them take that scroll! If a man like that read it then other people could get hurt and than that could eventually end up in a war! I Don't want people to be hurt!" Kakashi lets go of her ear and hugs her.

"Stop being so reasonable.." He sighs.

"honen gasidh koh shien." She attempts to speak but her noise is muffled by his shirt. Konohamaru suddenly starts laughing as the others start joining.

"wait! How is everyone else!?' she pushes herself to ask Konohamaru.

"How is Boruto? Or Sarada? Or Mitsuki? Or Shikadai! Or Inojin or-!"

"Wow! Ahmya calm down. everybody is fine. Boruto and the others are alright. Your the only one who got injured." Her sensei reassures her.

"Oh good. What a relief. If it wasn't stolen by Shikadai Or Shikamaru-Nii I would totally say what a drag." She flops down on the floor of the office on her back and falls asleep.

"D-Did she just fall asleep?!" Moegi Yells as Ahmya Snores. Suddenly she jumps up and blinks.

"I fell asleep didn't I?"

"Baka." Her father scolds.

"Ooh! Can I get ramen!"

"No."

"Please!?~"

"No."

"C'mon! please Tou-San." The others watch with amused eyes and smirks.

"No. Keep asking and you'll get Cauliflower instead." She gasps and runs behind Konohamaru.

"h-hes trying to kill me!" Crocodile tears fall down her face as she hides behind him. He chuckles.

"You don't like Cauliflower?"
"Blegh! No offense but I can't stand it. I'd rather do training with dad and thats saying something."  He sighs and ruffles her hair.

"I'll treat you to ramen than."

"Konohamaru, You don't have to." Kakashi says.

"No, No. Its fine, she deserves it anyways."

"No really. Your going to go bankrupt." He warns.

"I already treated her once, Its fine Lord sixth."