You hate me and I don't know why

"Sorry to call you in so soon after you arrived."

"Oh no, I can't just take it easy forever." Ahmya groans at her sensei.

"Stop being so nice, Sensei. What'dya want, Old man? I was sleepin!" Tsunade Snorts while Kakashis brow twitches at her disrespect.

Naruto simply sighs.

"Considering the gravity of the subject, we asked lady fifth and Lord Sixth to join us today."

"I read the report you submitted. But I thought it would be better if the previous Hokage heard the details directly from you two.

"Yo." Her father casually greets, though she does see the small warning glance he gives her.

She ignores it.

"What did you see at the scene? Tell us every detail."

"The ones we fought were named Victor and Deepa-" As soon as the second name is mentioned, Ahmyas face darkens and she clicks her tongue.

"Tch! Bastard...!" She mumbles and receives a disapproving glance from the older Hatake, Completely ignoring the concerned glances of everyone else.

"They're unknown figures not listed in the bingo books of any nation."

"They were unlike anyone we've battled so far."

"And their objective was the fruit of the Divine Tree."

"The fruit of the Divine tree?!" Tsunades eyes widen.

"It seems a section of the tree that was left on the surface after the fourth great ninja war was retrieved and cultivated."

"But what grew from it was a far cry from the real Divine Tree, and imperfect."

"Well, That's to be expected..."

"Who would try to tamper with the divine tree?"

Ahmya frowns and takes a step back, this action not going unnoticed by everyone.

"Ahmya? Do you have something to say?" She shakes her head.

"Your going to have to tell us any info you have."

"it's nothing...I was just thinking it's another thing of the Otsutsuki clan...Their probably trying to take over the world or something again..." 

"About that. I found something very interesting at the site." Sai places a red scroll in front of Naruto.

"I asked Sai and his ANBU to do additional investigating in the land of valleys."

"We found victor's secret room at the site. This is the patter that was drawn on the wall there."

"This is-!" Ahmya frowns from behind all the adults, unable to see due to the fact that THEY WERE ALL GIANTS.

"Doesn't it match the pattern and special features Shojoji said he saw?"

"Are you talking about that thing that the members of Kara were researching?" Her brows furrow at the name.

Why was it so familiar to her?

"Kara...?" She moves up close enough to see the signs on the scroll.

Just as she does look, sudden pictures flash through her mind causing her to fall on her behind, startling everyone in the room.

She furrows her brows at the picture of experiments and bodies in bag-like tubes, but the picture left as soon as it came.

A hand shows itself in front of her.