Rasengan and New guest?

GUYS special character is joining in from this chapter! Actually two are. I know some yall love him so enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been one week since the Byakuya gang incident, and things in the village have pretty much settled back down to normal haven't they?" A reporter from the TV in the Livingroom says.

"Easy for her to say." She mumbles.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" Kakashi asks.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"because I want to be."

"that's not a reason."

"whatever"

"Yeah and it's all thanks to everyone in the village taking my words to heart. But the rumors that the Byakuya gang started caused unrest in the village. Without a doubt there are still those who are dissatisfied. I acknowledge that and intend to make measure to address their concerns." Naruto says on the screen.

"During this incident, I understood that the genin performed admirably, And rumour has it one genin took the leader down their self." Ahmya spits out the water she was about to swallow.

"W-What the hell? How did they figure that out!?"

"Your famous kid."

"I dont want to be, I swear if we get any paparazzi around our house I'm going to punch someone"

"Genins don't usually stand out, But this time, Our efforts were aided by genin who were in the area. And I'm especially grateful to them. As for that rumour...No comment" Naruto continues.

"Real smooth Naru-nii!" Ahmya groans

"Oh? Is that so?" The woman on T.V asks

"So it's thanks to those genin that we have peace and security in Konoha? And finally, You have news about the chunin exam."

"yeah. this years Chunin Exams will be held in the hidden leaf village. I want all genin to do their best so that they can participate in the chunin exams"

"Chunin exams huh? It's that time already?" Kakashi sighs.

"That is such a drag."

"Dont start saying that! Before I know it you'll end up dating!" Kakashi exaggerates.

"Dad. Please stop, I only said that because of the moment. Shikadai and I are just friends so stop being a creep."

"Good. If I catch him even looking at you I'll Kill him!" 

"Dad calm down..Anyways what do you think I should do about the chunin exams." She yawns.

"Take them. Konohamaru is definitely going to recommend you. Especially after beating that mans Ass."

"Haha! Definitely! anyways when is it?"

'In five days."

"That's close."

"Mhmm."

"dad I'm bored."

"Than do something."

"Wanna help me learn a new move or something."

"Like what?"

"I dont know, A lightning jutsu?"

"hmm...How about..well...Yeah I don't think there's much jutsu to teach you. Although...the rasengan i could teach you that, But I would need Narutos permission."