Black Rain

I found myself remembering a lot of the things I've done in the past, or just-Memories in general.

A few included me and Hikaru, Splashing each other in the river, hunting, playing,Sleeping, Camping.

Others were things like how I received my name.

"Otou-San. Do you know how I got my name?" He glanced at me, while still holding his cup of tea and sitting beside me on the porch.

"No. Is it a story your comfortable telling me?" If I was honest, It wasn't the greatest memory. But, back then, I would have considered it one of my favorite memories. I needed something to distract me from the image of Master Jiraiya.

Once I realized I had been silent for a minute, I spoke.

"It was in the forest. The only names I ever knew, were; Monster, Brat, Freak, Demon, e.t.c" I see him grip the tea cup tighter but remain silent, Something I was grateful for.

"When I saw that other people had names, In books and everything. I kind of wanted one...But who would give me a name? You weren't supposed to name yourself, right?" I take a small sip of tea.

"It was a really gloomy day. Rain,Thunder, Wet mud everywhere. I only survived that night, because a few wild wolves snuggled up to me and gave me warmth." I smiled. I had always seemed to be great friends with the animals there, Even now I still had great relationships with others.

"I Was still scared though. So I closed my eyes and began thinking of something I could be called. I listened to the rain fall harshly onto the ground and could only see black. I really liked it for some reason, I found the fact that I couldn't see the rain but still felt and heard it, relaxing."

I Turned to the man I call father, and smile with my eyes closed.

"Ahmya. Ahmya means Black rain, Right? Thats where I decided my name. Hikaru was the one who made that rain return blue. He was my light, Quite literally. His name means light too." She laughs and places her cup down. She smiles while looking at the light rain that fell from the sky, as a small but visible rainbow appeared.

"What brought this up?" Kakashi places his own cup down and looks at me calmly.

"I dont know. I thought maybe you had wondered where I got my name from. If you ever had the chance to name me, What would it be?"

"It would be Ahmya."

"Something other than that."

"I dont want anything but that."

"Why?"

"Because your the only daughter I would want, And I love your name."  My lips twitch up slightly.

"Nagato." I finally spoke of the man from my dreams.

"Have you been seeing him in your dreams?"

"Hai. Tell me, Have you heard of a book called "The tale of a gutsy Ninja?"" He nods.

"Can I get it?"

"Why?"

"It was in my dream, Naru-nii looked a lot different back then. Much shorter." 

"What was happening in the dream?"

"Oh...I couldn't hear it properly but, Nagato kept saying peace was impossible. Naru-nii convinced him otherwise, and-" She turns to him with teary eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you died?" I saw his eyes visibly widen, before they narrow in either guilt, or sadness. 

Probably both.