Tailed beasts?

-

-

-

-

-

Kurama

Chapter 7: Tailed Beasts?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The class was now worried. Extremely worried for their Red haired classmate. Boruto and the others tried to get her too look at them but for some reason she refused. And when they tried to talk to her after school she would just disappear. They also noticed how she was more depressed and maybe even nervous or scared? Boruto figured his father would know, since Ahmya felt close to him. Oh, and he was Hokage, Right that too. He, Shikadai, and Mitsuki knocked on the hokages door and heard a tired voice say.

"Come in." they entered and the older Uzumakis eyes held confusion in them.

"How can I help you guys?" He asked

"Listen dad. You notice anything weird about Ahmya lately?" Naruto furrowed his eyebrows in thought before shaking his head. 'No'

"Yeah well, Shes been really distant lately, and shes avoiding everybody." Shikadai explained

"And she wont lift her head up during class" Mitsuki added. Naruto's eyes widened before narrowing.

"Hmm...I'm not sure, But maybe you should as Kakashi-Sensei." Boruto frowned

"We have been looking for him but we just cant find him! I swear they are so good at disappearing!" Naruto chuckled.

"Could you call him here?" Mitsuki asked.

"Sure. I dont see why not." Naruto called for someone to get Kakashi. A few minutes later a knock came from the door and in stepped Kakashi. He narrowed his eyes at the kids and walked towards the desk.

"Hey Kakashi-Sensei. These three noticed Ahmya acting weird and wanted to ask you if you knew anything." Kakashi sighed. he turned to the three and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You three." They flinched at his stern tone as Naruto rose an eyebrow.

"Please dont worry about her. Just keep trying to talk to her. Other than that, Don't bother her please." 

"how can we not worry? She hasn't talked to anyone in class and disappears right when the bell rings!" Kakashi rose an eyebrow at this. She wasn't coming home instantly and would sometimes stay out for an hour after the academy finished.