Troublesome Woman

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Tadaima!" 

Ahmya removes her shoes and attempts to sneak upstairs to her room.

"come down here Ahmi." 

she freezes on the first step and sighs. she retreats back and walks towards the living room. she gulps silently and sees her father with his right leg over his left, reading his book. he doesn't look up at her and merely raises his hand gesturing for her to go to him. she walks towards him, all her previous fear gone. she sits on his left side of the couch and looks at him expectantly. he snaps his book closed with one hand and places it on his right. he links his fingers together and looks at her with a calm but serious expression.

"You took a mission without the hokage or anyone knowing. That was dangerous Ahmya." She looks at him remaining silent.

"Please don't do it again Ahmya.." His voice sounded worried and concerned for her, yet, his face showed nothing. Ahmya feels a pang of guilt hit her and her brows furrow in pain at the feeling.

"Gomen.."

"Ahmi. Please promise me you wont do it again." She averts her eyes and sticks out her bottom lip slightly.

"Tou-san.."

"Ahmi, Promise me."

"I can't. I can't stand by and not help knowing I could possibly solve the problem." Kakashi sighs and slides his hand down his face in annoyance.

"Kuso. Ahmi, at least warn me before you do that."

"But then you would stop me."

"Exactly." She activates her Rinnegan to see how his chakra is. He suddenly looks at her and glares.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to use your Rinnegan on me." She stiffens and deactivates it.

"Gomen..." He sighs and uncrosses his legs. he then turns to his left and lifts both of his legs, to sit criss cross on the couch. Ahmya mimic's his action and looks up at him seemingly unbothered.

"Alright. What's up with you?" he asks as he crosses his arms over his chest. she raises an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. I know something is bothering you."

"I'm fine."

"Ahmi, Don't lie to me please."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Tou-San, I'm fine, Really."

"Ahmi. I don't need to tell you that you can't lie to me right? You can tell me." She sighs and begins playing with her sleeve. Something she did when she was nervous or unsure. Kakashi sighs and grabs her wrist to stop her from fiddling with her sleeve.