Kara

"A spar with the Hokage, Huh?" Ahmya floats in the air, sitting criss cross ignoring the looks of awe the shinobi behind her gave.

"Boring...." Shikadai sighs and scolds her.

"It's a drag, But it should be interesting..."

"Yeah..."

"OI, Sensei." She cancels her Shinra tensei and drops down towards the hokage.

"Oh, Ahmya. Here to watch?"

"Shikadai dragged me. No offense, but I don't necessarily care about other peoples spars." An irritation mark appears on his forehead.

"Then what are ya doing here, ttebayo?"

"Just felt like talking while the dobe isnt here. But I also noticed something else..." He raises an eyebrow when she points to his bandaged arm.

"You have a new arm." He grins.

"Yeah, I'm testing it out!"

"What's the difference?"

"You'll see later."

"Maa...The dobe is taking too long..." Naruto chops the back of her head.

"Now you know how we feel!" She rubs her head in annoyance and mutters.

"Don't think I'll stop, either..." His blue orbs clash with her purple rings.

Just as she was about to move, she freezes and looks down.

Her eye twitches.

"Shikadai you dumbass!" Said boy sweatdropps when the hokages gaze lands on him.

"Stop causing trouble!" He scolds and uses his jutsu to bring the girl back, slowly.

"I'm going to slap you when I get up there." He Shivers and slowly lets go of the jutsu when shes on the spectators area.

Her eyes flash to his dangerously and he squeals, running away.

"Come here!"

"Hey! I wasn't about to let you punch the hokage! What should I have done?! Let you hit him!?"

"Yes! He's my sensei!"

"Enough, you two." Sai picks the girl up by the back of hr collar and lifts her up.

"Put me down."

"Stop running around."

"Tch."

"Boruto, Your late!" Shikadai yells.

"You seem rather confident, Boruto."

"Hah! It's only right for the star of the show to show up late."

"Yeah, why do you think I'm always late, Boke." Sai sweatdropps.

"This isn't a battle. It's shinobi sparring, which has a set of rules. The person who knocks his opponent to the ground first is the winner. Got it?" The head of the Nara clan explains.

"Alright! You don't need to hold back!"

"Of course not. If i'm doing this, I'm in it to win!" She snorts as he summons two shadow clones and they charge forwards.

As she watches the father and son spar, she notices a familiar chakra behind her.

She glances to the back and sees her Uchiha sensei. A mischievous grin makes way onto her face as she decides to impress her sensei.

"Hello, Sensei." He turns his head to look at her, impressed.

"You can teleport?"

"It's one of my Sharinnegan abilities." He nods and looks back at the match.