'Uncle' Urashiki.

"Why do we have to eat ramen for breakfast?" Boruto whines while Ahmya simply grins and digs in. Her father wasn't here to stop her and she was going to take advantage of that.

"What's wrong? It tastes great!"

"I can't eat this stuff first thing in the morning!" Boruto gets up. "Fine then! I'll have ramen for breakfast...But dont you have any different flavors? Your so behind the times!"

"OI, Dobe. That's enough." Ahmya warns as he began speaking about their own Era.

"Eh? Dobe?" Naruto looks at her, as if remembering something.

"Yeah, Teme keeps calling me that. She wont stop though."

"Teme...?" Ahmya raises an eyebrow, but he merely shakes his head and watches as Boruto mixes the ramen flavors.

"SPICY!" Naruto grins. "Hey! How long are you going to be in the village?"

"We dont know. Our master has stuff to do."

"I guess it can't be helped as-" She zones out and looks out the window to see Sasuke watching them. She nods as he mouths a few words to her.

"Make sure Boruto doesn't do anything." She smirks.

"Yes sir." She mouths back. He nods and jumps away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the best diner in town! This lady that owns the flower shop is always taking a nap! This book store is run by a pervy old man!" Naruto continues giving the two a tour of the village they called home. As they enter a store, Boruto speaks.

"Hey! Introduce me to your teammates, You have 3-man cells right?" Ahmya Glares at him as he sheepishly smiles.

"Ah..Sakuras probably busy. But the other one is away from the village."

"Like on a mission? When's he coming back?"

"I dont know." Boruto frowns while Ahmya narrows her eyes.

"Just when I thought I'd meet Sasuke as a kid..."

"Boruto, Enough. Dont be reckless."

"I know Teme. Stop telling me what to do!"

"BIG BRO NARUTO!" The two widen their eyes at the sight of their sensei as a child.

"Oh hey Konohamaru."

"I cha- Whos this?"

"This Is Ahmya And this is Boruto. Im their guide!"

"Hey, I'm Big Bro Narutos rival! And I'm gonna become the hokage! I am the grandson of the third hokage! The Future Hokage Konohamaru Sarutobi!"

"Whats up Konohamaru?" Naruto asks from behind the boy as he turns to his older 'Rival'

"I challenge you Big Bro Naruto!" He places his hands together. "Sexy Jutsu!"

Ahmya deadpans at the sight of a brown haired woman.

"This is what you call a real sexy jutsu!" Naruto transforms into a female with blonde hair, Styled into pigtails. Ahmya deadpans and zones out for a while in her thoughts.

'I can be totally hotter than that....Not that I'm not already hot.'

"What? For real!?" She zones back in to see Konohamaru pointing at her rival.

"Although it's not as good as mine." 

"YOU BAKA!" A sudden punch to Narutos face startles the three, as he goes flying.