Acceptance

"I will hold you in your darkest times, so don't hide yourself from me..."
****

3rd Person POV

Jungkook walked into the living room, his arms firmly yet comfortingly wrapped around Jimins trembling, delicate build. He carefully sat on one of the large snow coloured couches, allowing his body to sink into the soft material.

Now that he knew the context of Jimins heart-wrenching past, all he wanted to do was hold him soothingly in his embrace, keeping him out of harms way and treasuring him like the angelic human he is. To reassure him that no one in the world would ever dare lay a single finger on him, as long as he was around.

Aside from that Jungkook was determined to find whoever was responsible for hurting what is his, for breaking him both emotionally and physically and for stripping his rights to feeling safe and secure.

When Jungkook gets his hands on that disgusting and revolting excuse of a human, which rest assured he will, he'll give him a slow torturous death, bringing him to the brink of deaths doors then stopping in order to continue his onslaught of torture.

He'll make hell look like a walk in the park.

But right now Jimin needed him more than ever, and that's all Jungkook was going to direct his full attention towards. Towards his baby.

Jungkook rested his chin atop the crown of Jimins head, closing his eyes and inhaling the sweet decadent scent of floral shampoo, laced with a soft undertone of vanilla. He let out a content sigh, his hands stroking Jimins back in a comforting manner as they allowed the calm, tranquil silence rain in on them.

Jimin had snuggled up closer to Jungkooks chest, grateful that Jungkook wasn't bombarding him with questions, instead comforted him and held him close. Although he wanted to open up to Jungkook and let him know, he wasn't ready yet. He wanted to figure things out and allow them to unfold one by one as time went by.

He wasn't sure whether Jungkook would see him the same, or let alone accept him wholeheartedly when it came time to learn of Jimins horrifying past.

Even though he trusted Jungkook with his whole being, and knew that he would never leave him for something that wasn't even in his control, a part of him found it difficult to dismiss the idea completely.

"All of you" Jungkook whispered softly, his deep husky voice booming in Jimins ears and breaking him out of his painful thoughts. "I want all of you. Every. Single. Piece of you. Whatever happened to you in the past, will in no way shape or form change how I feel about you. You are you, and I accept and want you with every cell in my being, wholeheartedly. What kind of lover would I be if I judged you based on what you've been through?

Your experiences have made you the strong, powerful, resilient and independent person that you are. Although they do not define you, how you choose to go about them is what defines you. You are a fighter baby, and a badass, powerful fighter at that. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Because they don't know shit"

It was as if Jungkook could read his mind, his deepest, darkest thoughts that at times almost fully consumed him. He was utterly speechless, his mind finding it difficult to convey what he felt, yet his heart soured against his chest in an emotion so overwhelming, that he found it difficult to breath.