Crescent

"Darling isn't so innocent..."
****

Warning: NSFW!

3rd Person POV

Jungkook parked his car in his named VIP slot, exiting quickly as he made his way towards the private elevator. Once the elevator made it's way to the top floor, Jungkook got out and headed towards his office for training.

His feet clacked against the ground at each step, his dominant aura radiating throughout the halls, sending shivers down the spines of whoever it reached. Jungkooks dominant and intimidating persona was no joke, even if he didn't intend for it to be so, his stature just gave off power.

As Jungkook entered the room, he sat on his chair and allowed his body to sink in the soft material. He pinched the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb, sighing as he did so.

"What's on your mind kook?" A deep voice resonated through the room, laced in curiosity and slight worry.

Jungkook looked up, now fully aware of his hyungs presence.

"Evening hyung..." Jungkook smiled softly

"Are you not planning to tell me what's on your mind?" The taller and very refined man inquired, quirking an eyebrow as he sat next to Jungkook.

"I myself don't even know what's going on up there..." Jungkook chuckled.

"Well, when you get it sorted, let me know. Otherwise Jinnie would pester me on why I wasn't so adamant about asking"

Jungkook smiled at the thought of his older hyung, having always turned into a softie when he was around him. Jin was actually married to namjoon, the man Jungkook was currently talking to. Most of Jungkooks closest friends were all married, despite only being in their early to mid twenties.

"How is Jin hyung by the way?" Jungkook questioned, a smirk lacing his lips as a warm and fond smile made its way on Namjoons own features.

"He's doing great, although has been having major mood swings lately. He's gotten quite cranky and very emotional. I know running a highly successful restaurant is a lot to handle, but he's been doing it for many years now... maybe there's something else he's not telling me" namjoons voice came out in a whisper near the end, worry encasing his tone.

"He's probably just feeling a little under the weather. You know he doesn't like to worry you" Jungkook reassured.

"I know... we've been married for four years, he shouldn't be overthinking everything. I'm his husband, I'm suppose to get worried"

"That's the thing hyung. To him, time doesn't matter. It's each and every moment that you're together that matters, so no amount of time could distinguish your feelings towards each other. To him, each and every moment he sees you, it's like the first time, so obviously he'd still be wary and have the same mindset"

"Since when did you become a couples counsel?..." namjoon quirked an eyebrow.

"Hyung... if you're really worried, why don't you just ask?"

"I did! But he just brushes it off and pretends everything's ok"

"You have to be persistent. Don't ask him 'are you ok', instead, set him down on a comfy couch or bed and ask 'what's wrong'. He himself might not know, so it's best that you ask him now then dwell on it for later"

Namjoon rubbed his hands on his face, cradling his head in his palms.

"I will... thank you kook" namjoon smiled, his dimples piercing through. "You're the youngest, yet I depend on you quite a lot kid"