Entranced

"Classic Cliché...."
****

Jimins POV

"I'd like that..." the words cascaded out my lips so freely, a smile tugging at either end of my mouth as I smiled back at him.

He makes me feel and experience emotions I've never felt before, never had the time to even consider feeling such strong desires. It's like I've betrayed my own beliefs of keeping everything strictly business.

Despite having only met him, I cannot deny the growing connection between us. He's just so... perfect, so different... and knowing that I'll belong to him, makes me happier than I could have ever imagined.

I averted my eyes from his, finding it difficult to maintain as I felt the heat consume my cheeks.

I flinched slightly at the feel of his fingers against my chin, tilting it up and forcing my eyes to meet his own once again. My heart clenched at the sudden eye contact, so I instantly looked away, his hands still remaining on my jaw.

"Am I that unappealing to look at?" Slight sadness encased his tone, my eyes snapping back at him at the sudden absurd statement.

"Of course not-

"Then don't stray your eyes away from mine" he smiled, his hair ruffling against his forehead and eyes, looking more enchanting than ever.

"O-ok..." I nodded, my voice coming out so small.

His eyes creased at the sides as he smiled wider, his cute bunny teeth wide on display. His hand slowly lowered from my face, his fingertips delicately skimming against my skin as his hand dropped to his side, finding its way inside his pocket.

"We should probably go back, I wouldn't want them to get worried" Jungkook sighed

"Why would they get worried? It's only us two"

He paused briefly, his eyes falling on mine before he spoke. "Exactly"

Before I could question what he had meant, he smirked and walked right by me, heading back in the direction of the house. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, blossoming towards my ears.

I stared at his back as he walked away, before following in after him, my strides short but certain. Jungkook stopped, turning around and waited for me to catch up. He extended his hand out to me, causing me to stare at it in contemplation.

"Come on" he spoke softly, his voice sending an array of butterflies swarming my stomach.

I pulled my hand out from the comfort of my own pocket, placing it in his own larger and masculine one. They fit so perfectly together, snug and warm despite his cold fingertips.