Disregard

"That's my man, bitch"
***

Jungkooks POV

God he smells so fucking sweet. Ever since this morning, I've been fighting the urge to fuck him raw over ever possible surface in our home. And waking up to him sucking me hungrily into the back of his throat, wasn't helping my raging hard on at all.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the hottest and most erotic sight I have ever seen. Just thinking about it.... fuck, I'd gladly enjoy waking up to that sight every morning. As long as it meant I get to see him writhe and quiver below me as I pounded into him for all he was worth.

I looked over at him and smiled innocently, which I'm pretty sure looked more like a smug, lust riddled smirk. Judging from the way his cheeks flushed and his eyes having dilated.

I reached my hand over and clasped it over his thigh, squeezing it lightly before interlocking my hand with his own. He smiled at me sweetly, my heart skipping a beat at his sheer beauty.

We were currently on our way to one of my fathers many tattoo parlours. I have one more clients tattoo that I have yet to complete. With everything going on and the various changes having taken place, many of my clients sessions were postponed till later dates.

This one in particular I had postponed for the longest time. I've always dreaded working on this particular clients tattoos, but there wasn't anything I could necessarily do about it. And I wasn't going to refuse to work on them for petty reasons.

"You ok baby?" I asked Jimin as he shifted in his seat, pulling our interlocked hands up to my lips before placing a gentle kiss on his soft skin.

He blushed a beautiful rose before responding "Yeah, I'm just a little sore that's all"

I smirked mentally at his words, despite my concern for his aching muscles. I put the car on auto drive and retracted the gearstick, patting the cushion that appeared in its place.

"Come here kitten" I smiled as he scurried over carefully, resting his head on my lap as usual.

I slipped my hand underneath his sweater and began to gently message his back muscles. He hummed in response, his body relaxing in my hold as his back muscles began to lose their tension.

This has somewhat become a routine of ours. Whenever he was feeling sore I'd give him a message and just revel in his insatiable presence next to me. So by the time we had reached the parlour, he was already half asleep.

I nudged him gingerly and watched in awe as his eyes fluttered open. He smiled up at me gratefully as I brushed the strands of hair out of his glimmering eyes.

"We're here baby. You ready?"

He nodded his head vigorously "Yup, legooo!"

I chuckled at his words before unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. I turned back and helped him out of the car before we made our way into the parlour.

My arm was possessively snaked around his waist as I led the way inside the parlour. It's been a while since I had come back here as I've been too busy preparing to take over my fathers position. Jimin has also been preparing to take over for his parents and their company.