Crimson

"Dance for me, kitten..."
****

Jungkooks POV

It's been a little over a week since I had last seen Jimin. Since we had our first date. Which, despite the infuriating incident, was one of the most riveting days I've experienced. As cheesy as it may sound, it couldn't be more true.

I'm currently in one of my tattoo parlours, the one I always work at. The one where I first laid eyes on him, our first meeting. To think that he'd end up being the one... I don't know why, but the thought of him constantly spirally through my mind, taking my brain hostage without him even knowing. I always find myself holding my breath.

It's not until I exhale that I notice my lack of oxygen. We've texted constantly ever since that day, and although it's not enough for me to simply text him without having the pleasure of seeing him physically, I don't complain. I don't want to seem overbearing or make him uncomfortable.

"Kook, when are you leaving?" Hoseok hyung asks, breaking me out of my slight daze.

"Now"

"Oh, ok then" he rolls his eyes before taking a seat next to me on the couch, pushing my legs off in order to seat himself. He gazed at the floor aimlessly, before letting out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, quirking my eyebrow at his sullen behaviour.

"Nothing really.... I just miss my baby"

"Why don't you call him then?"

"I already did... that's not enough though. I want to see him" he crosses his arms against his chest, chewing at the inside of his mouth.

"You'll see him when you get home" I roll my eyes, chuckling at his behaviour

"I won't... he's at his parents house tonight. He went back to visit them before they move to Jeju island. It's been a whole day already...."

"So? Will he not be back tonight?"

"No, he's staying the night. I can't sleep without him in my arms for fucks sake...." he weaved his hand through his hair, gripping it in frustration.

"Is it really that big of a deal?" I chuckled, thinking he was exaggerating.

"The biggest" he glared at me in annoyance. "Just wait till you get a lover. You won't be able to survive a single second apart"

I pressed my lips in a thin line, acknowledging his words by merely nodding. In all honesty, I just didn't know what to say. Although what I did know, was that I couldn't deny it.

"Oh wait, I forgot you're getting an arranged marriage" he scratched his temple lightly, before looking at me in amusement. "How is he by the way? You can't keep this a secret forever, you know"

"Tsk.." I rolled my eyes at him again, a smile lingering on my lips at the thought of Jimin. "Hyung, you'll meet him when I feel like he's more comfortable"

"Aw, is he shy?"

"Only around crowded areas. He gets anxious and starts to feel overwhelmed" I explained, my chest constricting at the thought of Jimins vulnerable state.