Indulge

"Enlighten me, whilst I succumb under your tender touch..."
****

______________________________
_____________

Warning! Highly detailed smut. You can skip this chapter if you're not a fan of sexual content (although I'd recommend for you to read the ending! It's kinda important) . Otherwise, enjoy ;)....

____________
______________________________

3rd Person POV

"You were always mine" Jungkook growled deep in his throat, before reclaiming Jimins succulent lips in his own.

A gasp escaped Jimins luscious lips, his tongue tangling with Jungkooks own as Jungkook hungrily savoured every corner of his sweet mouth. His body shuddered against Jungkooks large masculine hands as they roamed his body sinfully, the tips of his cold fingers grazing at Jimins delectably sensitive skin and causing his body to break out in delicious shivers.

Jimin mewled desperately as he felt Jungkook wedge one of his thick muscular thighs in between his own, ultimately spreading Jimins thighs wider as he began to slowly yet sensually grind his thigh against Jimins painfully hardened member, teasing him with the friction he so badly needed.

"You're already wet..." Jungkook husked, his lip curving at one end as he whispered enticingly in Jimins ear.

Jimin couldn't help but release a needy whine as Jungkooks hot breath fanned against the shell of his ear, sending a wave of heat spiralling through his spine as it pooled in his groin.

He gyrated his hips upwards, desperate to feel more friction. He gasped, arching his back against the ground as Jungkook wrapped his large hands around Jimins hips and pinned them to the floor, ceasing Jimins movements.

"So needy.." Jungkook growled, his voice dropping a few octaves as he began to nibble at Jimins tender flesh. He licked a wet trail along Jimins jaw and down his neck using his tongue, relishing in the delectable moans and shivers that racked his baby's luscious body.

"P-please.... nghh-" Jimin curled his fingers in Jungkooks shirt, panting as Jungkook began to suck bruising marks on his neck.

"Please what baby boy?" Jungkook teased "I won't know unless you tell me, so be a good boy and tell daddy what you want..."

A breathy moan escaped passed Jimins lips, his cock twitching in his pants at Jungkooks words. He wanted to feel owned, to feel valued and appreciated, and to no longer dread the sleepless nights where he was constantly tormented by never ending nightmares. He wanted to be taken, claimed with a searing yet caring passion unlike any other.

His chest heaved up and down as he tried to steady his breathing, before cupping Jungkooks face in his small tender hands and gazing into his eyes with utmost sincerity.

"I want you..." he whispered against Jungkooks lips "All of you... own me and claim me. Indulge me until I can no longer remember my name"

Jungkook growled throatily, pressing his large pulsing erection against Jimins, weaving a hand through his soft blonde locks and tugging on them roughly before pressing his lips against Jimins kiss swollen ones.

"Mfph-

He ground his hips quickly, relishing in the enticing moans and mewls as his baby's body writhed below him. His hand snaked under Jimins shirt and began to run slow circles over his stomach, before slowly trailing upwards, his fingers ghosting over Jimins flawless porcelain like skin .