You're The Best Thing I've Got

Malcolm's POV

I stare at her as we walk. I look at her facial features and admire every detail. That beautiful dimple when she smiles. It makes me fall for her more each time.

"Yah! earth to pabo" She said snapping her fingers infront of me as I go back to reality.

"Sorry, Chaeng" I said as I smile at her as she rolls her eyes smiling back.

Aish stop making me fall for you

We walk inside the building and we head towards our classroom.

"You're surprisingly early" I say earning a laugh from Jungkook and Chaeyoung which makes her pout.

Cute

"W-what?" Chaeyoung asked me blushing.

"Oh, nothing. Sorry" I said bashfully smiling at her.

"Yah! Tell me, pabo!" She demands cutely and just stick my tongue out.

She playfully smack my arm and I laugh at her. We pass by Jungkook's class so he left. We said we'll see eachother again later so me and Chaeyoung went to our class.

We got to our class and sat next to eachother. 2 girls and 3 guys were waiting for us and waved when they saw us. We went to them and took our seats. Seungmin and Jeongin or as he wants us to call him I.N were helping eachother with their home works while Changbin was listening to his music until he stopped when he saw us.

At my right was Seungmin and at my left was Chaeyoung and behind me was Changbin. Infront of me was Dahyun and infront of Chaeyoung was Tzuyu.

"Look at these lovebirds" Changbin said which makes them laugh and making me blush.

"Yah! Shut up" I tell him which makes him laugh again.

"Chaeng, did you do the home work?" Dahyun asking her.

"When will you start doing your own
home work unnie?" Tzuyu asking which makes Dahyun pout.

"I'll let you copy mine, Dubu" I tell her making her stand up and hug me.

"thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou" She says super fast.

I smile and hug her back and told her it was no problem.

"Yah! Changbin this girl raps faster than you" Tzuyu states as we all laugh.

The teacher came in the class and we all became quiet. He started having a roll call. After some names it came to me.

"Hwang Malcolm?" He called out

"Present" I reply

"Son Chaeyoung"

"Present"

As the roll call ended. Our teacher started his lesson and even though it was the first subject, I could already feel my eyelids drop and my mouth opening to yawn.

I looked at my side and saw that Chaeyoung has her head down on her table. I waited for a minute and heard a couple of snores coming from her.

I looked back at our teacher and I saw his eyes land on her and was about to call her out in class. I raised my hand and asked something about the lesson.

"Seonsaengnim, I didn't get how you got the final answer. Can you please repeat it?" I asked as he glared and sighed at me.

"Listen more carefully next time Mr. Hwang. I would not hesitate to give you a failing grade" He said as he started explaining example again.

I looked back at Chaeyoung still taking a nap. I admire her again. Not in a creepy way ofcourse. I tapped her shoulder to no response. I shook her shoulder slightly and still no response from her.

Aish...this girl is such a heavy sleeper

I shook her again and she started moving. She groaned and put her head up looking around.

"Good morning, Strawberry" I teased her making her roll her eyes at me.

We both started listening to the lesson which was very boring but we couldn't sleep or talk either since teacher Kim was very strict.

-Time Skip-

It was recess time, We met up with Jungkook. Stray Kids or what Seungmin and the other guys wanted their group to be called and Twice which is what Chaeyoung and the other girls wanted to call their group. They also joined us but they were in the table next to ours. Some of them wasn't here either because of their club or still had some classes.

"Tzuyu-ah! Don't take my Jokbal!" Momo cried out while Tzuyu was just smirking at her.

This maknae is so savage

"Here, Moguri. Have mine since I'm almost full" I said lending her my food.

"Aww...thank you, Mal" She said while taking the Jokbal from my plate and eating it.

I look at her eat and smile since she was cute. I continue eating what is left in my plate while they all continue talking about whatever.

"Guys, did you hear about the movie making contest?" Jungkook asked which made everyone look at him and shake their heads and some showing interest and some looking confused.

"Ohh, yeah. We saw the flyer at the announcement board earlier" I.N said.

"What about it, Jungkook?" Chan asked.

"Well, me and Malcolm here was going to ask you guys if you wanted to join with" He answered making the guys look at eachother and the girls look at them and some particularly Tzuyu went back to eating.

"Well, sure. We'll join" Seungmin joined by the other guys nodding.

"I wanna join, too!" Chaeyoung said excitedly and I smile at her.

"What about you, girls?" I asked the other girls.

"We'll try joining and helping but we might be too busy with our clubs" Mina said showing her gummy smile making me nod.

"Yah! What short movie will you make?!" Jihyo asking quite loud.

"Thomas the train, stop shouting" Han said making us laugh and earning a pout from Jihyo.

"Just kidding, noona" Han said smiling like a squirrel which made Jihyo forgive him.

"We're not sure yet. But we'll think about it after we sign up" Jungkook said making us nod.

"Oh, by the way where's Sana unnie?" Dahyun asked which made us wonder too, until we heard the cafeteria doors open loudly and a cute Japanese girl comes in.

"You guys won't believe what happened to me on my way he-" She gets cut off by her tripping which made all our eyes wide. I went up to her and help her up.

"Thank you, Mallow" She smiles as I help her up.

"Its okay Sana" I tell her as I smile back.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY. VOTE AND COMMENT. STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES.