I'll Always Be On Track

Malcolm's POV

There was going to be a small carnival that will open at the beach tonight and I'm going to ask Chaeng later if she wants to go.

After the first three classes were done, we all went to the cafeteria to eat. Everyone was talking about random things and some would joke making us laugh.

"Hey Chan, how is the movie going?" Jihyo asked and I listened to their conversation.

"Oh! Well its actually done already" He smiled at her.

"Wait jinjja?" I asked making them both look at me and Chan nodded.

"Well...we decided that the ending would be the cliff hanger" He said and now the others are listening as well.

"Cliff hanger?" Lee Know asked and Chan nodded.

"Yeah...Han, Changbin, and I talked about it and we used the last part before we ended the taping" He explained.

"Why? What happened?" Momo asked ready to eat her Jokbal.

"Well...its because somebody couldn't wait to confess afterwards" Changbin smirked and they looked at me, making me smile awkwardly.

"Yah! you better take care of our Chaeyoung or else we'll kill you" Jihyo said making the others laugh and I nod at her smiling and scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey guys mind if we sit here?" Jungkook asked and we nod and greet him.

"Wait...what do you mean we?" Han asked eagerly.

"Guys...meet Jennie" He smiled at us and the girl we saw with him the other night went to him and hugged his side.

"I hope we can be friends. I'm Kim Jennie" She smiled at us and we introduced ourselves to her aswell.

They sat down next to me and Chae and started eating with us. We told him about the short movie and he was okay with it.

"You know...we saw you two the other night" I smirked and he looked at us in disbelief.

"Jinjja? Where?" He asked and me and Chae chuckled.

"We saw you going to this street but we didn't know where you two went" Chaeyoung said and Jungkook was hit with realization.

"Ahh...it were you two that was following us?" Jungkook said and was shocked.

"You noticed us?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, we thought it was some kind of robbers or something" Jungkook laughed and we laughed aswell.

"When will the winner of the contest be announced?" Sana asked and we focus our attention to her.

"Ahh...I think next next week?" Han said unsure.

"I read the flyer and it said it was a week from now so...hopefully we win" Seungmin said and we nod.

"Its going to be Stray Kids' treat when they win!" Nayeon said making us laugh.

"Just make sure there is Jokbal" Momo said.

"Yah! We won't be able to split the money for ourselves if we treat all of you" Changbin said and the girls boo-ed.

"Aish...fine, It will be our treat" Chan said making us look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Yah! Don't worry I'll use my share" Chan said smiling and we celebrated.

"Best leader Chan!" We shouted making him chuckle.

"Oh yeah! We know a good Bbq place near here" Chae smiled and they celebrated once more.

"Oh by the way, did you guys hear about the carnival later?" Jeongyeon asked and everyone's attention went to her.