I Shouldn't Run Away

Malcolm's POV

Stray Kids, Jungkook, Chaeyoung, Sana and I were sitting in the two big couches while Chan was standing infront of us next to the board writing the ideas and suggestions we give him.

"I'll be in charge of writing the script" Seungmin says and we all agree so Chan wrote it down.

"I wanna be the director" Felix says and we nod.

"What about the crew? Who will be the ones there?" Chan asks making the guys raise their hands.

"I wanna be in charge of the lights" Han said standing up making us chuckle.

"I'll be in charge of the wardrobe and props" Changbin said smiling.

"And I'll be in charge of the sound system" Chan said finishing the roles...

"Oh wait...Who will be the camera man?" I.N asked?

"Ahh I'll be the one there" I smiled and they nodded.

Chan wrote all of our names and And proceeded with the cast. He wrote I.N, Jungkook and...Chaeyoung. They smile at each other and nodded. I frown and bit my lower lip since I was still bummed out about it but I couldn't do anything.

"What about you Sana? What will you do?" Lee Know asked making us look at her.

"Ehh? Why me?" She asked all confused and we laugh.

"Well what are you gonna do?" I chuckled

"Ahh I'll just try and help with stuff I can help with" She said smiling like a squirrel.

We all continued talking about when and where we were going to start the taping. After a while, we finished and everyone went home.

Jungkook's POV

After the discussion, I went to the basketball court to meet with my friends. Yoongi and Hoseok was playing a 1v1 while the others were sitting on the bench cheering the two on.

I walked to the bench they were sitting and sat down. The guys noticed me and greeted me and I greeted back. I sat next to Taehyung and watched with them. It looked like Hoseok was losing.

"So how was your day?" Taehyung asked still watching.

"It was fine. Yours?" I asked and he nodded.

Yoongi and Hoseok went to us and we just catched up. They talked about their clubs and asked me about Malcolm and the others.

It started raining and I saw that nobody brought an umbrella so we stayed longer in the court since we were stranded.

Great

"Oh you know I heard you were part of the short movie contest?" Namjoon teased making me smile in embarrasment while the guys were teasing me pretending to be shocked.

"Aww our maknae is such a grown-up now" Jimin teased and I smacked him.

"Yah yah shush" I told them and they kept teasing me.

"We we can't wait to see you act like a professional actor Jungkook" Jin teased making me roll my eyes at them.

We left the court and went out to eat before we went home. We walked and dropped everybody in their stops or houses and it was only me and Taehyung left.

"So what is your role in the short movie?" Taehyung asked while I face him.

"Well I'm the lead role actually" I told him making an ":o" face.

"Yah whats with the face?!" I asked him smiling.

"Well I didn't think you'd be volunteering as one" Taehyung joked making me look at the sky.

"Well...its because Chaeyoung will the female lead..." I said getting shy.

He smacked my front stopping me with the shocked and happy face all over.

"No way!" He teased making me roll my eyes.

"Well...y'know I've had a crush on her for a while now..." I said making Taehyung smile weirdly.

"Ahh yes...the truth untold" He teased smirking making me roll my eyes.

"When will you confess? Does Malcolm even know?" He asked.

I bit my lip and had a short pause.

"Well Mal doesn't know yet and I'm thinking about it. Probably after or while we're taping" I told him making him nod.

Malcolm doesn't know yet. Even though he's like a brother to me. I'll tell him soon though since I really didn't like keeping secrets from him and I'm sure he doesn't as well.

I dropped him off and I went home. I couldn't sleep thinking about my secret. I wanted to tell Chaeyoung for so long but I was scared. But no more...I'll tell her soon.

I like you...Son Chaeyoung

Malcolm's POV

After we left the club room, the guys and Sana went home. Me and Chaeyoung walked home. We stopped by to a convenient store on our way.

She went to the aisles and I waited at the counter. She came back after a while and I was shocked to see how much this small cub brought.

She looked at me and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"You're going to buy all that?" I laughed and she shook her head and it made me confused

"No... You will" she said smiling at me.

My face showed disbelief and she laughed. I rolled my eyes and gave the money to the cashier.

"Aww don't worry we'll share" She said making me look at her and smile.

"You have nice boyfriend here young lady" The old woman working as cashier said making us both flustered.

"A-ahh h-he's not my b-boyfriend" She said all shy.

"W-we're just friends" She said getting the change.

Yeah...friends

"Well whatever you say then...I don't really understand the youth these days still looking for something else when what's perfect for them is already there" The old woman teased making us both laugh awkwardly and I scratch the back of my neck.

We left the convenient store and walked her home. We joked and laughed about the whole situation that just happened. While walking we ate some of the snacks we bought until we reached her house and I dropped her off.

"Thanks for the snacks Malcolm-ah" She said while giving me a box of chocolate from the paperbag making me smile.

"Its fine, Its all yours Chaeng" I said making her giggle.

We said goodnight to eachother and I left. I came home again to an empty house. I did my routine before going to bed and went to sleep.

I like you...no I love you Son Chaeyoung

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT:)
VOTE AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES AND STORIES:)