I Should've Hurried

Malcolm's POV

I woke up from the light of the Sun hitting my face. I checked the time and it was 9:00 am. I looked at my phone and saw that there 3 missed calls from my mom. I was on going to check her messages but I got cut off by an incoming call from her. I answered it.

"Eomma? Goodmorning...why did you call so early?" I asked curiously.

There was a short pause and I could hear the noise from the background. The sounds was people chatting and calls being answered.

Guess she's busy with work right now

"Ahh your step-father called and said that your sister and brother will stay come visit since they will stay at Korea to finish their Senior year" She said and I just hummed.

"W-well okay then...when will they get here?" I asked.

"Oh probably by lunch ti-" She got cut off as I heard the door bell.

"Ahh I'll talk to you later eomma Goodbye and Love youu" I said ending the call.

I went down and the person behind the doorbell knocked on the door.

"Yah wait!" I shouted as I made my way to the door.

I opened the door and before I could react, a shorter girl hugged me tightly and I hugged back.

"Aww anyeong noona" I smiled and looked behind her to see my step brother.

"How are you Hyunjin?" I smiled at him and he smiled back and mouthed "I'm doing great" and I nodded at him.

"Yah! Only hello?! You didn't miss me huh?" She said pouting.

"Aww ofcourse I missed you guys. I mean, you are my favorite sister after all Yeji" I teased.

"Yah! I'm your only sister!" She said making me and my brother laugh.

"Come on in guys...sorry I didn't have time to prepare" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Its okay. We came a little earlier than expected" Hyunjin said.

I made them sit at the couch while I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. Yeji stood up and examined the living room while Hyunjin was sitting and was looking around at the room.

"Its fine I missed you two and I didn't wanna be left alone" I said trying to be dramatic.

"No wonder you didn't get that lead role in your short movie" Hyunjin joked and I was shocked.

"E-eh? how did you-?" I asked getting cut off.

"C'mon bro, I talk to Stray Kids all the time so ofcourse I'll know about that short movie you guys are doing" He said smirking and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ehh? You will have a short movie?" Yeji asked shocked and I nodded.

"Yeah but...I'm only the camera man" I said flashing a toothy smile.

"Boo! So boring!" Hyunjin shouted in English and I chuckled at him.

"You're English is getting better Jinnie" I smiled and he thanked me.

I called them to come so we can all eat together. They came and sat down. We ate the food I cooked which was fried chicken. 'Cuz who doesn't like them?

We ate and catched up on stuff. They told me how my step dad's business is going and I told them how mom and her overseas work is doing. We joked and laughed about some stuff from childhood that we remembered. We also talked about our love-life but it was mostly directed to me since these two haven't found theirs yet.

"So...How's Chaeyoung unnie?" Yeji teased and I rolled my eyes playfully.

These two are the only ones that know about my crush on Chaeyoung and I regret telling them because they keep teasing me about her.

"She's fine..." I say trailing off.

"Yeah...with Jungkook hyung" Hyunjin teased making Yeji go ":o" and they both laugh.

"Aish you two are so annoying" I said chuckling.

"You should confess to her soon hyung" Hyunjin said and Yeji nodded.

"Yeah...what if she falls for someone else" Yeji said making me sigh and look down.

"Aww look what you did Yeji. You made hyung sad" Hyunjin said pretending to frown.

I chuckled at his horrible acting and shook my head.

"Its okay you two. Maybe soon I'll confess to her" I said making them both playfully celebrating.

I chuckled at their action and told them that I'll clean the dishes. They both nodded and went to the coach turning the T.V and watching something. I started washing the dishes and thought about confessing.

How would I even start?
Chaeyoung I like you since we were kids? Ani ani. Chaeyoung I had a crush on you for the longest time...? Aish this is harder than I thought.

I shook my head and just washed the dishes. The thought of confessing to her still crossed my mind.

I finished washing the dishes and joined them in the living room. I asked if they would stay here at my place but sadly they said that step dad already gave them an apartment not too far from here.

They decided to stay a little longer and we ended up doing alot. We played some video games and even danced to Just Dance. We watched a horror movie that Hyunjin could barely watch making me and Yeji laugh at him everytime he got scared by the jump scares.

"Yah! Oppa this isn't even a scary scene!" Yeji laughed.

"Yeah! Open your eyes and watch the movie! I said laughing as well but Hyunjin shook his head and continued burying his face in his hands.

I missed times like these. Even though we aren't biologically siblings, growing up with them made me feel like we were. I just wished they would stay here and live with me so I wouldn't feel so lonely being alone in this house.

-time skip-

After another movie which was romantic this time, we decided it was already late and that they should get to their place soon.

"We'll try to visit often okay?" Yeji said smiling and hugged me and I hugged back.

"Yeah! So you wouldn't feel lonely hyung" Hyunjin said joining the hug.

"Aww thank you guys. I'll try visiting you guys too" I said breaking from the hug.

We said our goodbyes and goodnights to eachother until they left. I smiled as I watched them walk away as their figure get smaller and smaller. After they were out of my sight, I went back in and locked the door. I did my night routine and went to bed after. I stared at the ceiling and drifted to sleep.

I missed those two

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS NEW CHAPTER:) NOW YOU KNOW WHO YOUR STEP SIBLINGS ARE FOR THOSE WHO STILL DIDN'T FROM THE STARTXD WELL VOTE AND COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT:)