CHAPTER 7👋

"Hey, I'm going out okay. We ran out of stock so  I'm doing grocery shopping. Stay here and wait for me. I won't be long." Liliana reached for her purse on the counter as she threw a glance at the feline watching her on the couch. She smiled at him before she ran out of the house like she was in a rush.
Getting out of the taxi after reaching her destination, she headed inside the mart and began her business.

After shopping for a while, she came across a stock of cereals which happen to be on the top shelf out of her reach. She was looking at them when a voice startled her.   "You want some cereal?" It was a males voice. A very familiar voice actually. She whipped her head on her left seeing her assumption correct. She's face to face with Park Jimin of BTS. Casual clothes and a mask, she guessed he's just shopping ingredients and supplies for their dorm. She smiled somewhat relieved that she is able to hide her happiness. She loves them but she is not overfanatic.
"Yeah."          "Right, pardon me if I have to tiptoe to reach it. Im quite short too for a guy you know." She smiled at him amused. "Its okay. I wont judge."  

He smiled back, his eyes squinting into crescents. He tiptoed, reach an arm up and grabbed what she needed putting it in her cart. 
" Do you need only one?"

"2 please." He reached up again.
"Jiminah-ohh" a deep voice was heard and a guy stopped on his track upon seeing her. "Hello." Taehyung smiled greeting her.  "Hi." She greeted back. Jimin however was searching for any signs of recognition since Taehyung isnt wearing a mask and his friend gave away his name. Liliana noticed the stare and she smiled seeing two cereals on her cart. She wont say shes a fan unless they ask. "Thank you." She smiled genuinly at him. Jimin blinked then nodded at her. She bowed a bit before she pulled her cart walking away only to stop when she heard a conversation not far away.

2 ladies giggling saying they've spotted 2 BTS members so theres no way they'll loose that oppurtunity to ask for a hug and a picture even saying they have to make it possible and posting it.  -SASAENGS-
Alarmed, she pulled her cart going back to the cereal section seeing the two there still looking at the goods. The 2 noticed her approaching, panic evident on her feature. "Hey-" Taehyung was cut off.  "Shhhh, quite down. Not a sound." She was quick to remove her jacket and draped it all over Taehyung, the 2 shocked at her action but she cared less. She pulled her scarf off and draped it over Jimin making sure to cover his hair.  "Why are you-" once again Taehyung was cut off.  "Shh, trust me. Get down. Stay low." Looking at each other confused they still did as she told them when the ladies came rushing through the aisle. Liliana pretended to be looking at some items. "I'm pretty sure they went this way." Says one of the lady. "You sure you looked hard enough? Im not letting my husband Jimin get away this time  unles he gives me a kiss. After that, I'll make the world know he is mine."the other lady snickered. Hearing them made Jimin and Taehyungs eyes big as dinner plates. The two looked at each other a bit horrified. They are alone there, the 2 of them. If the sasaengs got their hands on them, its chaos.

"Really? I'll say the same, Taehyung is claimed and he's mine." Says one of the girls making Taehyungs face scrunch in disgust. Liliana swallowed, hoping the two would leave soon.

"But where are they?" One of them peered over her cart getting a peek at Taehyungs clothing and Jimins scarf. Its a good thing Jimin removed his jacket in the last minute.
"Isnt that them?" Pointed one making Liliana and the boys hold their breath.  " No Taehyungs wearing a fila shirt and Jimins new haircolor is outstanding. Come on, they might get away." The girls then ran away in search for nothing and only did the 3 breath in relief. Liliana crouched down. "Are yiu guys ok?" She asked them and the 2 nodded . Thay cant form a word yet. They're still shocked on first the sasaengs and second, her protecting them.     "Go wait in your car. I'll pay for your grocerries and hand them to you. Its safer this way." Again, disbelief on her words. "Our grocceries can be a lot and expensive." Jimin quickly handed her his credit card after pulling it out of his wallet. "Pay your grocceries with this as well. "
"But-"    "Please I insist. This is nothing compared to what you've done for us" he say. Still hestitant she nodded. "Keep the jacket and scarf on. I'll get it when I will deliver your grocerry"

"Okay. Hey our car is a silver painted Hyundai parked near a streetlight." Taehyung managed to say. "I'll find it. Now go!" She waved her hand dismissively. "Thanks." Taehyung said standing up and walking away followed by Jimin .
Liliana then pulled the 2 carts going to the counter  to pay asking the cashier to separate the bags when its her turn earning a smile from the cashier politely. When at last she is done, she got them all. Jimins right. Its a lot meaning its heavy. She didnt complain though, shes happy that she could help. She found the car after a moment of looking around. Seeing her approaching, Taehyung discreetly opened the car door at the back and  carefully poked his head out. "Get in." He said before quickly hurling back inside. Liliana got in though she wanted to protest but given the situation, she knew she had to. The two breathed out, relieved. Jimin was on the drivers seat surprising her. She didn't know he could drive.
"Here. Your grocceries and your card." She handed them back the card. "Thank you for what you did back there. Thank you for protecting us." Taehyung mused sincerly earning an understanding smile from her.

"Your welcome. You guys protect us, ARMY so we do the same." Jimin smiled. "ARMY. You acted like you dont  know us at first ."           "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "No. Sorry, we almost got you in trouble." Says Taehyung. "But you didnt. Oh, I have to go. Thank you and it was nice meeting you." She was about to open the door but Taehyung was quick in grabbing her arm. "Hey, we could drive you to your place." And with that, the 95's made their friendship to her heart..

.............
Your thoughts??