CHAPTER 14

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Liliana was finishing the last load of work assigned to her quietly in a corner since her fellow intern took her place at the front desk.

BTS had finally arrived and are in the middle of their first shoot. She was informed that they arrived the night before to have an early shoot the next day.

The stack of papers scattered on her desk were at last filed neatly when she heard footsteps approaching her.

"Hey, you done there dear?"

Even without looking at him, Liliana knew Rex too well.

"Yup, let me guess, you come to get me for my waitering service," she say standing up and stretching.

"Least of it. The hotelier wants you at her office."

She stopped on her actions looking at Rex surpringsingly blinking but didn't open her mouth to speak. "Go. Go. Don't ask me questions I don't have an answer to so stop glaring and go," Rex pulled her wrist and pushed her out of her corner.

She furrowed her brow at him before making her way to the said office. She can't help but think if she did something wrong to be called by the hotelier.

Roxelle the hotelier isn't intimidating and treats everyone equally so she's not nervous. Curiousity is just consuming that's all.

Knocking at the door as soon as she's at her destination. "Maam Roxelle?"

"Come in dear," the warm voice of the hotelier made her smile proving how kind hearted she really is.

Pushing the door open, she let herself in closing the door behind her before bowing. "You called for me, Maam?"

"Yes, come sit down dear, have some tea." Roxelle motioned for her to join her. The hotelier was pouring tea as she sat down.

"Here, try it. I hope you'll love it as much as I do." The cup of tea was passed to her that she smiled and bowed a bit as a form of gratitude.

Taking a sip of the tea, she was surprised of the familiarity, she shot Roxelle a wondering look earning a warm chuckle from the older lady.

"Yes dear. Mint tea from your mountains," Roxelle clarrified.

"Wow," Liliana can't help but  beam at her thoughtfulness. "I had that ordered a month ago and it's only yesterday that I have rrceived it. Its so relaxing and it helps calm down the nerves after a long day of stress."

"Yes Maam. Mint does that. That is why it is always an option at home."

Roxelle smiled looking at her taking another sip of the tea.

"Liliana?"

She looked at her only to see worry and concern lace her features. Before she knew it, Roxelle took a hold of her hand giving it a gentle squeeze while looking at het directly at the eyes.

"I want to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer me in all honesty okay? I want to know the truth so I would know how to help and protect you," she say seriously making her feel nervous. She swallowed nodding at the older lady.

"Tell me dear, are you keeping a hybrid at your home?"

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped but no words came out of her mouth.

"Shh! Don't freak out, okay? It's alright."
Roxelle assured her.

She released the breath that got caught in her throat as she lets her muscles relax.

"Yes, maam. I am but how did you assume I am keeping one?"

A small smile curved up Roxelle's lips. "You are covered in his scent of love dear."

She was a bit shocked. Was she that obvious?

"You can tell?"

Roxelle nodded. "He loves you a lot to mark you and it is slipping off on your every move."

At her remark, she blinked then sniffed her clothes before looking at Roxelle confused.

"It's a strong sweet smell like those of fragrant flowers. It became your natural cologne."

"My natural cologne?"

"I am a hybrid expert, Liliana. It's a family gift we all have and I am thankful for that. That's why I can tell right away that it's a hybrid's scent," Roxelle explained before she gets even more confused.

"So, what kind of hybrid is he? What name did you gave him?" the older lady asked taking a sip of her tea.

She took in a deep breath as she debated whether or not to tell her that didn't escape Roxelle.

"What is it dear? Please don't hesitate to tell me all about him."

Sighing, she gathered her courage and decided to speak up.

"Maam, have you ever encountered hybrids that are not really hybrid from birth? They're human but are experimented to become hybrids?"

It's Roxelle's turn to look at her in disbelief. It is evident from her reaction that she has encountered one or maybe a lot.

"Oh no, is your hybrid human?" She answered with a little nod. "Carry on."

"You know him too maam. The world knows him. He is the missing maknae of BTS Jeon Jungkook," she watched as Roxelle's expression turned into shock as what she had expected.

"What? Jungkook?"

She nodded confirming what she just said. "I found him in his white feline form stuck in a fence and I let him out. He's been staying with me until I came to know who he really is. But he doesn't remember his past life so this past week I helped him regain his memories thanks to him being a public figure. He is learning fast but he had to suffer a lot," her tone almost  cracked remembering Jungkook's confession being a labrat.

Roxelle stayed silent but her brows were furrowed as she fall on a deep thought. Liliana seeing that didn't say anything and just let her think away knowing she needed to hear an advice now.

Sure enough, the hotelier turned to her. "How far can he remember? Does he remember his family? His bandmates?"
She nodded simply.

"Good. Now listen carefully. I will tell the band of his existence when their schedule is a bit free. They needed to know as we alone can't protect him. We need company. You bring Jungkook to them once I've made it clear. If those who abducted him managed to keep it a secret, we are not dealing with amatuers,Yan. We're up with some crazy geniuses. We need all the help we   can get to subdue them once and for all," determination resonated clearly on Roxelle's voice and Liliana could feel her hairs stood on end, that didn't go unnoticed by Roxelle once more.

"Don't be scared. We'll do this right and do it fast. We've got your back Yan. Do not worry. "

Once more, the older lady took her hand in hers squeezing it in comfort.

She gave her a nervous smile.

Roxelle say every second from then on is war. It means war an they will not scurry in a corner like scared rats. They'll face it head on.

"Thank you maam." Roxelle smiled back.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
How are we faring? I hope you are enjoying the story so far..

Pls. Conment and vote.

Thank you! Borahae!