CHAPTER 26

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for the reads and votes..

Hope you look forward for my other stories too!🥰🥰🥰

Anyway, here we go!!

_____________________

"Congratulations!!"

Liliana couldn't ask for more..

Even with the impossible situation that turned her life around, she was still able to receive her diploma and finish her degree.

A smile plastered itself to her lips as she thanked everyone who congratulated her, hugging her family and thanking them for their support.

She was able to achieve it..

Her dreams,

A battle she has fought for with tears and sweat...

A reward enough she dedicates to her family especially her beloved parents.

______________________

The door opened to reveal BTS in their casual clothes practically waltzing in like they own the place.

Taking a break from their packed schedules, they decided to finally visit Lilianas place as that has plan has been long over due.

From visiting the majestic waterfalls of that small province, they were back to their accommodation for their lunch, voices and laughter conquering the place, bickering and sitting around lazily.

"Just admit it Tae! You were starring at our female guide a while back and was even smiling like crazy!" teased Jimin laughing at his 'soulmate'.

The others agreed with Jimin and began ganging up at the younger male, the later pouting and ended up grabbing a sofa pillow and throwing it to Jimin.

No one piped down though..

Still laughing like there is no tomorrow.

Hoseok holding his stomach falling to the ground.

"Ah, he is growing up finally. That beauty is a real deal. Go ask her number!" encouraged Jin leaning on his seat.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side, eyes scanning the floor before he finally caught sight of the maknae going over some papers.

"Again, with that paper, maknae?" he chimed trying to divert the topic in which he successfully accomplished.

Hoseok who was beside him, chuckled and grabbed a page lying in between them.

"I don't see any mishaps here Jungkook. Relax, you are doing alright," he chides patting Jungkook on the shoulder.

Jungkook sighed and was about to open his mouth to speak when the door flew open and Liliana came in along with some of the staffs.

Quicker than the lightning, Jungkook threw the papers behind him and pretended as if he was just relaxing.

Jin and Jimin softly chuckled, Jin suddenly coughing when Liliana glanced their way.

"Lunch will be ready in a minute everyone," she announces walking past Jungkook and Hoseoks side not even sparring them a glance.

Jungkook gulped, holding his breath admitting he is really nervous for no reason?

Nope.

For a particular reason that got him on edge for days now.

"Hyung, you think she noticed?"

Hoseok just smiled shaking his head no earning a sigh from the maknae.

"The things you do for love," chides Yoongi crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"Shh! Hyung, you know she-"

Taehyung was cut off flinching instead not noticing Lilianas presence before them.

"You guys seem so serious. Everything alright?"

She was towering over them,worry lacing on her voice.

"Definetly alright, young lady. I am surprised you haven't clung to Jungkook just yet. You guys ok?"

Yoongi's wiggling eyebrows made her raise an eyebrow as she looked suspiciously at the maknae who looked away the moment their eyes met.

"I don't know. Maybe he has some things he needed to explain to me?"

She say with a little scoff.

No one blames her.

Jungkook has been so secretive lately and even denying things when he clearly has been  caught.

He even managed to sacrifice her college graduation and didn't attend even though he has time just to quote and quote protect the little secret of his.

Almost made her think well a bit negatively if not for Namjoon who assured her, Jungkook is 'crazy' for her and  loves her with all his heart.

The little 'war' came to an end when the food arrived.

Jungkook can only watch as Liliana exited the room without another word.

"I suggest you get on with your plan before it is too late. You know she has gotten a bit handful if I say so myself."

Namjoon who worried not simply say standing up and walking over the buffet table to get himself some food, leaving the maknae unsure of his next step.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Alright.

So not the last chapter after all.

I hope I can give this story a satisfying ending..

Thank you!

Please vote and comment..

Love you guys..!