HAPPY V DAY!

💫💫💫💫💜💜💜
HAPPIEST  BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG! MORE BLESSINGS AND MORE LOVE TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

CHAPTER 8

     A mans scent. Again. And it's different this time. 

The kitten felt rising anger and jelousy creep all over his system. Though his scent is still strong on his human, she was somewhat waxed by the strong scents of Taehyung and Jimin. Liliana was sitting on the couch watching television while having some snacks, him coiled on her shoulder.

     Much to the feline's surprise though, he didn't find the scent disgusting or bitter, rather familiar too familiar in fact and sweet. His anger and jelousy fled away in an instant as he felt pain envelop his heart.

What is happening? Why.... Why am I like this?

     He sniffed Liliana's neck trying to get the combination of the 2 mans scent stronger in his nose. Even in his cat form, he felt like he wanted to  cry but he just can't understand why. He suddenly shut his eyes in pain as images crossed his mind and he fell on the girl's lap startling her.

"Are you alright?" She worriedly picked him up after putting aside her snack. "Hey little one, what is it? Are you okay?"

     His head is in between his front paws trying to get rid of the pain yet in the end he meowed loudly and squirmed. It's getting too painful! He feels like his head is gonna split, the unbearable pain almost knocking the conciousness out of him.

   "Hey!" Liliana watched in panic and shock as he squirmed meowing even louder. When she tried to touch him, he accidentally clawed and scratched the back of her  palm making her scream in pain.

No! 

He heard that. He hurt her but it is too painful, he couldn't comfort her.

 Before he could control anything in his system, his body gave up, the pain caused him to shift into his human form freezing the lady beside him.

Her eyes widened like saucers as she held her breath in shock watching him transform into a full grown man. She could scream as fear took over but she  can't.

She is not going crazy and is not seeing things, is she? She can't find her voice nor can she move. She just can't feel anything!

 "Ahhhhh!" A heart wrenching scream escaped the guy's mouth still holding his head, crying in pain. Sweats and tears streamed down his face as he continued to squirm.

 Liliana didn't even realize her hand covering her mouth as tears blurred her vision. He is in so much pain! Her feline... her bestfriend..

 Blinking away the tears, she starred at him her feet still in place. Despite the cries and squirming, she was able to have a full  view of the mans face. Her heart suddenly raced in her ribcage. She can't believe it.

She doesn't know anymore if she is dreaming or not as fear, pain, worry and disbelief all clashed together. She could have fainted, she's surprised she didn't.

When the man elicited another scream, she was brought back to reality. She is not dreaming. She is indeed concious and what's happening is real. 100 %. "J-jungkook...."

Recovering from the initial shock, she rushed to him, dropped on her knees as she took a hold of his shoulders. "I-it hurts..." he cried barely opening his eyes to meet hers.

She understand the cause of pain given the things that unfolded before her. "I- I know, but you're okay. You're okay, honey," she say tearing up as well but she knew, she has to be strong, for him. She lifts his shoulders a bit so he could lay on her lap.

"Let it happen. I know it hurts but let happen." She rubbed his arm looking at his puffy eyes.

     He stopped squirming the moment she held him but still sniffling. "He-head  hurts so much," he complained looking at her. She smiled and nodded in both worry and pain. She brushed his tears away before leaning down to kiss his both eyes and forehead.

     "I got you. You'll be fine." She can't believe the beautiful kitten she found stuck in the fence is Jeon Jungkook himself. A hybrid. She has lots of questions but she knew it's best to save it for later. She must focus on helping the hybrid first.

He lay on his side as he burried his face on her stomach. Her hand shifted on his back tapping it gently. Softly, she began humming 'Your Eyes Tell' hoping it could give him some sort of comfort. She heard his deep sigh and later a relieved satisfied purr. 

 By the time she is finished humming the song, Jungkook laid on his back and starred at her with a soft smile tugging at the corners of his lips. His hand slowly reached up to carress her cheek. "Pains gone. Th-thank you." Relief washed over her as she leaned on his touch smiling at him. "You're most welcome".

 His eyes roamed on her face till it landed on her neck seeing the outcome of what he did, making him remember Liliana's panicked state, screaming in fear. "I-I'm sorry I marked you. You don't seem to like it."

Liliana looked at him unbelievingly clicking her tounge. "So, that explains it huh." She finger combed his hair. "I guess you have been shifting into your human form everynight and I too oblivious to notice."

 "I'm sorry. It's just that I don't like others scent on you. I just want your scent and mine. I want to protect you." Hearing his confession had her lips on a little pout. "Is that why you have been distancing yourself when you are still in your cat form? Because I have another mans scent on me?"

 He nodded a bit embarrassed but didn't tear his gaze away from her. "The smell is awful for me and I don't like it. I don't like him taking you away from me. You- you're mine!" He pouted as soon as he's finished ranting.

She on the other hand can't believe what she just heard. It sent shivers down her spine but in a good way. "I-I'm yours?" He nodded tracing her lips with his fingers.

"Please don't leave me. I don't want to get separated from you. I'll be good. I'll help you. I'm a   cat hybrid but I know I can learn things. Just don't leave me please," he begged making her blink multiple times. Why exactly is he saying that?  Like she could just dump him like a trash now that she knew of his identity?

"You do not need to beg. I'll stay. I am not going anywhere, I promise." His eyes lit up in delight. From lying on her lap, he sat up and before she knew it, he pulled her to him, trapping her with his body. Her back against his chest as his arms wrapped on her midsection.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he cheered and suddenly peppered her with kisses on her hair before she felt weight on her shoulder, his chin resting on it. "I love you," he whispered. She froze.

______________

Arms wrapped around Liliana when she tried to get up from bed the next day. Yesterday had been a long day but somehow she managed to cope up with everything. "Where are you going?" Her hybrid pulled her back to bed in a split second.

"To make breakfast. We haven't had dinner last night, Jungkook. I'm hungry."  She heard him laugh softly. "Jungkook? Is that my name?" he asked excitedly. "Yeah, it is."

He sniffed her hair inhaling her scent deeply. "I love it. My name." She broke into a smile. "It suits you. I'm glad  you love it. Now let go." His hold tightened.  "No! Don't go!" He whined. "Stay, I want cuddles Yan."

 She sighed. She understood one characteristic of hybrid is being clingy but still, he is too clingy!  "Jungkook, you've cuddled me for the whole night. Let go, honey. I'll make your favorite breakfast."  He shook his head stubbornly. "Breakfast later, cuddle now," he insisted swaying her while constantly pecking her hair and cheeck.

Sigh. Again.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Here you go guys... Another chapter... I'm glad I was able to update on V's birthday. Once again Happy Birthday  Kim Taehyung! Thank you for your beautiful heart, music and love.

I have a favor.. pls do not be a silent reader and be vocal on what you think of the story.. I'd love to know what you think... Thank you beautiful ARMY! HAPPY  V DAY! BORAHAE!💜