CHAPTER 21

It was done..

After a thorough discussion that almost led into a heated argument, Jungkook defending that he doesn't want to share his hybrid blood with Liliana, he finally agreed after Liliana talked him out of it..

Explaining how it could both benefit them and that they would only have a small portion of hybrid blood in them..

They were still human..

But that small sacrifice could both be beneficial and protector of Jungkooks memories...

It sounds absurd but it is what it is...

For the past weeks, Big Hit allowed the whole band to stay away from their packed schedules to ensure the 100 % accurate transfer of Jungkooks hybrid blood to Liliana.

They were all aware of the effects and they were very much ready for it..

During their stay at the hybrid hospital, it was a tough process as the couple have to endure days of coma and being under the authority of the needle..

Needles that brought Jungkook miserable life but have to trust needles that could hopefully save him..

Theres the word again..

Hopefully...

____________________

The night was deep...

The hybrid hospital was packed with agents hired by Big Hit to ensure the couples safety and make sure nothing goes wrong..

Not so entirely..

Just when the agents thought everything is fine, a shadow passed right under their noses..

Opened the door of Lilianas  room and took big strides towards her sleeping form..

"Tip, tip tap..
Soon you will be a cub,
Igniting fire to the cat,
Tip tip tap.."

The invader chirped and chimed..

A grin lingering on her lips before moving away laughing at the careless and oblivious agents..

___________________

"I have to say Miss Roxelle, I am getting impatient.. Until when should we wait?" Bang Si Hyuk complained as he was just mindlessly stirring his coffee over and over again..

The hotelier on the other hand was calm her silence for the past days was as good as questionable..

"Cool your assumptions.. our men are on rendevouz as we speak.. To say we taking our time should be out of the question as you know very well I am as anxious as you are.. "

She tapped the table with her fingers.. a plan being well played in her mind..

" I am sorry.. For a moment I forgot how accurate you really are.. I just don't want this to drag longer.. ARMYs are bombarding us with questions, complaints and concerns all at the same time..." sighed the CEO..

"I understand.. Please put more trust in team.. we will do everything we can.. "

The CEO has left with only one choice..

To nod in agreement..

________________

She was sweating..

From running all day..

Trying to get away from whoever was following her..

She couldn't...

She wouldn't...

Not in a million years..

She has to get away..