CHAPTER 17

"He say they will be happy to see me? I wonder what happened. If they are happy to see me, what is this heavy atmosphere then?" Liliana tapped the elevator floor with her foot anxiously. She was on the way to see the members as she cant help but worry about them.

As soon as the elevator door opened, she was surprised to see Jimin standing there eyes widening at the sight of her.

"Liliana!" He exclaimed, rushing to her as he grabbed her by the wrist pulling her out of the elevator.

She let him drag her to their room and announced their presence as soon as they were in front of the members.

"Yana!!" Taehyung almost tripped running to hug her as she just starred at him in surprise.

"Are you alright?" He asked her pulling away from the hug. She nodded, not bothering to hide her confusion on their actions.

"You better be sure you are alright and please dont hide anything from now on." He say straightforwardly catching her offguard.

"Hide anything?" She let her thoughts waddle until realization hit her.

There's only one explanation as to why the members suddenly got over protective over her.

"You mean, you already know? Did ma'am Roxelle tell you guys?" She asked, pointing a finger at Taehyung.

"Yes, we heard all about it yesterday. Thank you so much Yan for taking such good care of our maknae." Namjoon, still overwhelmed with emotion hugged her in gratitude.
__________________

Sudden outburst!! Liliana gasped and gripped Jin's arm who was sitting down beside her when Yoongi suddenly kicked the table and glared at her angrily. Jin almost jumped back as well.

"What?! You think we're stupid to let Jungkook forget you Yan? All because of those idiots who experimented on him? I don't want any other negativity escape your lips, you hear me Liliana?"

Liliana nodded, not letting go of Jin's shirt swallowing hard. Yoongi is really scary when angry. "Yah, pipe down, you're scaring her." Jin put an arm around her carassing her arm in comfort.

"Sorry about that Yan. We understand him though and we're with him. You did everything for Jungkook and he is happy with you so we'll let it remain that way. If he forgets you then we'll make him remember you. So please don't say, you hope he'll find love and happiness with someone else because you are already there. Alright?" Namjoons comforting voice reached her that she can't help but tear up, feeling that sincerity.

"Th-thank you."

"Off course. You're welcome but we should be the one thanking you. Don't cry princess." Jin smiled brightly wiping her tears with his thumb before hugging her for comfort.

Hoseok, whose always been carried away smiled wiping his tears as well.
"Yana, how about some snack. I know it'll help you calm down. What do you want hmm?" He mused wiping his tears away.

"Ahm." She pulled away wiping the last of her tears.

"How about some hamburgers and sprite." The moment those words escaped her lips, Hoseok laughed along with the other members.

Who woudnt know of Hoseoks love of hamburgers and sprite? "Alright we'll order that." He smiled kindly at her.

"I'll do it." Taehyung quickly grabbed his phone.

"Yoongi hyung, you cool?" The man who flared up, nodded with a smile. "You know I'm always cool." Namjoon smiled, tapping him in the back.
__________________________

Henry Wood just exploded in fury. It's been days of search in Seoul for specimen 103 but nothing is going his way. It's always a failed attempt and he lost his patience.