CHAPTER 6

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
     The feline in his human form shot his eyes open in the middle of the night. He could feel it.

The terrible cramps in his stomach. He curled into a ball clutching his stomach shutting his eyes in pain. He knew exactly what it is and it is bad for him.

He infact hates it. It could get worse if he won't do something. Lying on his side still clutching his stomach, he took in a deep breath to atleast lessen the pain. Only it didn't work.

His  back is against the lady sleeping beside him. Yes, he still sleep beside her in his human form but no longer cuddle her and just stayed at the far end of the bed.

Eversince she came home engulfed in a mans scent and it has been like that everytime she  comes home, his last bit of hope faded. He distances himself from her  so he'll be prepared and won't miss her much when she will atlast give up on him.

Unlike other hybrids, his possessiveness over his owner is completely gone. Or so he thought. 

With a low growl his protective instinct kicked in.

No! No one is taking my girl away from me! 

He suddenly turned to the other side with his eyes piercing at the sleeping form of Liliana, her back turned against him.

She's mine!  he claimed as he moved closer to her.

Slowly but surely, he tested with his cheek if she is really deep in her sleep and upon confirmation, he reached for her, pulling her against his chest though he schrunches his nose in disgust on the mans scent all over her.

His arms and legs securely wrapped aroud her making up his mind to MARK her. Claiming her as his mate and no one can make him back off.

As she is only wearing pajama shorts and baggy sando, her shoulders were exposed making his eyes   glued to them only to shut them close when pain raced on his entire system.

Opening them after a few seconds, he found himself burying his lips on her neck kissing he delicate skin and upon contact, something in his heart swell in happiness.

His gentle kiss turned a bit rougher as he nipped on her skin all the way to her shoulders, his green eyes glowing in the dark. He hugged her tighter feeling his stomach as if being stabbed.

His lips were on his upper back in a matter of seconds marking her all he want chasing away the mans scent away while covering her with his own.

You should only smell like me! he thought greedily biting a bit on her skin then kissing it genlty to soothe it feeling his pain go away.

He was soon able to relax and breath calmly. He got through it. The intense crazy pain that only their mates can help. A smile spread accross his lips before he kissed her cheek. My beautiful human. My girl.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

     Horrified. That the exact word Liliana was feeling at the moment. She thought she was going crazy waking up in the morning to find hickeys all over her neck, shoulder blades and upper back.

It made her scream loudly trying to get it off with a bath but they wont go away. She's never been in a romantic realationship and its only her and her cat in the house so why on earth is she covered in hickeys against her will?

It is already midday but she hasn't gotten up eversince she sat down on the couch this morning, her feline just starred at her sadly not leaving her side. She called Rex for a sick leave and Rex happily granted her a week since it's her first favor from him.

She knew she is hungry. She knew she has to feed her cat but she's still in daze not wanting to move at all trying to solve the mystery in her own house. She felt little paws climbing into her lap and settling there meowing softly.

She sighed meeting his eyes. "I'm sorry. Did I scare you this morning? Sorry for the loud scream," she picked him up and gently kissed his back.

"Come, let us make lunch. Sorry to keep you waiting," she  stood up carrying him and headed to the kitchen where she placed him down and tied her hair to start preparing lunch.

She finally smiled as she cuts some vegetables. "I'm happy for one thing though even if this happened to me. At least this time, you are the one who approached me my little one. I really can't figure out why you were so distant from me but I hope you won't do it again. You aren't just a  cat to me you know. You're my friend, my bestfriend."

Looking at him, her smile widened. "I know you probably do not understand what I am saying but as crazy as it sounds, I feel like you actually do. You have emotion and senses after all." The kitten meowed lowering his head as if nodding. "Do not drift from me, okay?" She gave him a gentle scratch making him purr in approval. She then got back to what she is doing.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
   Here is our chapter 6 everyone..! Thank you! BORAHAE!