CHAPTER 18

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!💜

"Ahhhh..."

Jungkook opened his mouth taking another spoonful of food from Jin.

After their dramatic reconciliation, they finally remembered to eat, Jungkook being babied in an instant as almost everyone of them wanted to feed him though he has his own plate.

Not that anyone was to blame though. The members love feeding each other and now that their maknae is back, there is no way they won't shower him with affection.

Hoseok who was beside him kept ruffling his hair and tapping his back.

Liliana just let everyone be as she silently eat but constantly smiling on the 'spoil Jungkook project'.

"You do know your world wide handsome hyung no other than me is good at cooking, right? You do know I raised you, right?" Jin playfully asked but is hopefully anticipating a correct answer.

"But you do know hyung, I'm more handsome than you, right?" Jungkook got back at him, a mischievous smile lingering on his lips.

"Aish, you ungrateful kid," Jin pretended to pout obviously.

The members engulfed themselves on familiar scenes like the childish fights between the oldest and the youngest which is at last made a comeback

"Okay, lets test your memory. What did the dog say to the wall?"

"Wol, wol," the maknae answered after biting a chunk of his chicken. He chewed and swallowed as the members piped down laughing.

"Don't worry, I recovered almost all of my memories. That is what I've been digging into these days. I even remember our past choreographies and songs except off course for our new albums released. I have to catch up on those," he assured them taking a sip of his beverage.

"Thank you Jungkook for coming back to us and remembering us. That is all we need. Thank you," Namjoon thanked him sincerely reaching up for his hand across the table to give him a gentle tap.

Jungkook returned  the gesture. "Thank you too for not giving up on me. "

____________________

JUNGKOOK POV

I am back...

Finally...

After just 2 weeks of revealing that I am alive, a press conference was held according to my wish..

I revealed what happened to me which no surprised shocked the world  needless to say, our very own ARMY.

Anger led them to a decision to blurt out words and it was the most trending:
'Kill Henry Wood'

I had to calm them down assuring them I am alright and more stronger than ever.

It was not only for my advantage but it became a threat to Henry and his team. If the detectives can't catch them then I am sure ARMY's will.

I say the same,

I am no longer the cute baby,

Yet I am still the golden maknae.

I was this..

To
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
THIS!!

I am JEON JUNGKOOK

I am JEON JUNGKOOK.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Okay, here is a short update this valentines guys..
Kindly vote and comment so I may know your thoughts of the story..

Happy Valentines!

Borahae!