CHAPTER 3

💞💞💞💞💞
FELINE'S POV

SHE took me home.

This stranger took me home. I never thought someone actually cradled me and promised to take care of me. I should be happy.

I should be leaping on my paws. I have a home now, warm food and a warm bed to sleep. But I can't. The pressure is too much. The pain is unbearable.

Here I am starring at this weird human girl who squealed and bathed me with kisses the moment she cleaned me up revealing my unbelievable feline white as snow fur.

During dinner, she kept telling me about her day and well, I hate to admitt it but I am more than happy to listen to her. I actually enjoyed it like I was listening to a story.

She is fast asleep now and I could'nt help but admire her. She could have left me. She could have turned a blind eye. But she did'nt.

With gentle hands she comforted me. With soothing voice, she assured me. I am more than thankful so I am never letting go.

She is my human now and I am.........her male hybrid. Yes, I am not a cat. At least not completely. I have my human form and I would'nt like to startle her with it. I will not loose this one time chance with my beautiful human....

💞💞💞💞💞
     Waking up the next day, Liliana was greeted by a pair of cat eyes starring at her curiously.

She smiled stretching as she slowly sat up. "Good morning my beautiful feline." The cat upon her greeting walked over and sniffed on her exposed neck then rubbed its head on it.

"Hmm, what are doing?" She giggled on it's cute action. Cats tend to do that to the person they trust and maybe a form of gratitude if she is'nt mistaken. Long does she knew it means more.

"C'mon, time to make breakfast," she mused getting up turning to her pet and carried him to the kitchen, the feline meowing in approval.

Placing it down on the kitchen table, she tied her hair and started preparing food, her pet watching her every move. "Hey, you like listening to music? Cause I do. It is a part of me," she asked smiling grabbing her phone and played some BTS songs, the cat's ears perking up.

As she was not paying attention to it, she did nor notice the feline curl into a ball, head in between its paws, breathing unevenly. Even in its cat form, it could feel its heart squeezing in pain for being happy and sad at the same time, with no explanations as to why it is like that.

Liliana completely unaware of what is happening began to sway along with the music holding a ladle. It is her day off and she loves nothing else other than the comfort of her homey apartment. The cooking did'nt take long and pretty soon both of them are eating .