CHAPTER 16

"Let's go guys, were called." Namjoon announced to the members loitering lazily on the living room of their hotel room floor.
"Called? To the hoteliers office?" Yoongi confirmed.

"Yeah, they say it's very very important and we needed to be there."

"All of a sudden? How important is that?" Hoseok stood up stretching his arms out. "And here I thought I could finally rest." Jin complained, following Namjoon out. They all headed to the elevator and was soon on the floor of Roxelle's office. The door was opened and the hotelier welcomed them warmly.

"Hello there. Pls come in and have some tea." They greeted and bowed to her politely as Roxelle ushered them to the receiving area.

What they received was one of  the most shocking news ever in their lives .

As soon as the BTS members left Roxelle's office Rex came barging in panic evident on his festures.

"Maam Roxelle."
Roxelle turned  to see him holding some report papers.

"Breath Rex. Colors draining out of your face. What news do you bring?"

"Bad news. Hybrid patrols on the roll. They knew the human hybrid is back here at Seoul. They were spotted at early dawn."

Roxelle unkowingly grimmaced. "I see they work fast. Rex, call all our men on stand by and do me a flavor and give me a full background check of whoever is the head of that team."

"Understood maam." With that, Rex turned on his heel and left the room. Roxelle looked out the glass wall, sighing. She thought, she wouldnt need her special team ever again but it seems like war just broke out.

——————‐

Bang Si Hyuk, the CEO of BigHit Enterntainment was standing outside of a well known private cafe sighing for the 9th time already.

(The inside of the cafe)

This wasnt in his schedules for the day but he was there anyways. "CEO Bang Si Hyuk." Glancing on his left, he saw a woman of high standard approach him.

"Hello, I'm Roxelle Lee. I beleive BTS has set me an apppointment with you." She says, taking of her shades and extending an arm in which the male quickly shook it.

"Yes indeed. Nice to meet you Miss Roxelle."

"Nice to meet you too. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me."

"But off course. Pls, this way."

PD Bang led her inside the cafe where they sat down on a table for 2 in a corner and ordered something to drink.

"I'm sorry that you have to come all the way here. I should be the one going over. "The male apologized but Roxelle brushed him off with an assuring smile.

"Oh dont worry about it. It's no problem at all. Besides, it's a good weather to drive." Bang PD nodded with a smile, their orders coming just in time.

"Thank you."they both thanked the waiter kindly who smiled at them politely.

"So why do you want to meet Miss Roxelle? Are my boys causing trouble?" The man asked, playfulness lingering in his tone. "Ah no. They're well behaved. Although this concerns them too."

Roxelle pulled out a picture of Liliana from her purse and passed it to the CEO. With his brows knitted together, PD Bang studied the picture intently.

"She's an intern from outside of Korea working at my hotel. Her name is Liliana and from the looks of things, she seems to be an ordinary lady in her 20's but beleive me. She holds a secret we all needed to protect until it's safe to reveal it." She explained, only for the male to look at her in confusion.

"We?" He repeated.

"Yes sir, we. Pls brace yourself and take in a deep breath first." In all of his years, no one has ever told him to brace himself. So what's the issue now?

But looking at Roxelle, so serious, Bang PD did as he was told.

"There we go."

Roxelle pulled out another picture of someone, passing it to him. As soon as his eyes landed on the picture, they widened and even if he took a deep breath, he was still shocked. He is seeing Jungkooks picture backhugging Liliana happily. What in the-

"What is this?" He managed to ask after he recovered himself.

"That is the secret we needed to protect. Jungkook is very much alive and is currently living with Liliana as lovers, I hope you dont mind that and still allow them to date when we finally reveal to the world that Jungkook is alive and well but-"

Roxelle paused first to let him sink in all the informations she is explaining and second, to prepare the both of them for a more bigger news.

"But what Miss Roxelle?"
Roxelle took a sip of her coffee before looking back at him.

"Listen well to what I am going to say right now. Jungkook was abducted and those who abducted him are here in Seoul and is seriously looking for him."
She watched the CEO's eyes go wide once more.

"They are crazy people who dont deserve to live so we'll have to make sure they go behind bars. They not only abducted your talent but they also tortured him and turned him into a labrat. Until he beacame a cat hybrid. You know very well CEO Bang that hybrids exist in our society so that should be a proof that I'm not talking hot airs here. And if-"

She was cut off when PD Bang tapped his hands on the table harshly, his face dimming in anger making her almost jump from her seat.

"Who dares do this to him?!" His tone was cold but relentless.

"Dr. Henry Wood."

The CEO gritted his teeth, and he closed his eyes to calm himself down. There was a silence almost defeaning, their coffees turning cold but neither of them spoke for a while. Until Bang PD broke it.

"How can we end this?"

—————————

"Rex, what happened? Why is the gymn facility so quiet?" Liliana cant help but question Rex the moment he passed by her. He's gotten so quiet  when he always greet and smile at her whenever he sees her.

Rex sighed as he walked towards her.

"The shoot's cancelled Liliana. The members cant do it today." That just got her confused.

"Why? Are they sick?"

Rex sighed once more before holding both of her hands.
"You better go see them Yan, I'm sure they'd be happy to see you." He smiled at her before turning on his heel, leaving her wrestling in confusion.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
Pls. comment what you think of the story..

Thank you!

Borahae!