CHAPTER 12

"Liliana! So happy to see you! How are you?" Rex met his bestfriend the moment Liliana entered the hotel opening his arms for her in which she happily obliged.

"I'm fine. Thank you for looking out for me," she answered. 

"Off course! Anytime. But promise me you really are well and good." She tapped his back before pulling away from him. "Really, I am alright. I rested well and I am about to bounce off the walls for drinking too much coffee this morning."

Rex shrugged. "That's genius. Really."
"Well thanks. So what is the news?" she asked walking towards the counter with Rex walking along side with her as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Starting the other day, 27th floor is off limits as well as our gym facility in preparation for BTS's arrival."

"That makes sense. We have 3 days exactly, right?" she say glancing at her bestfriends.

"Yep. 3 days," came the answer.

At the back of her mind, she has another motive and she at all cost needed to accomplish it.

Thankful at the fact that she already met Taehyung and Jimin. She knew it's an easier access, she just hope she gained their trust.

Thanks to their mysterious but really a beauty hotelier for putting her in  charge of waitering duty for the 6 members.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
"Mr. Wood," a lady's voice called out to a guy in a doctor's suit who was looking out of his research center.

Henry Wood.

A well known top notch professor and a doctor who has a lot of connections and well, illegal researches.

"Mira, I only told you to disturb me if you have news of our specimen," he say sternly not bothering to look at her. The lady grimmaced at his words.

"As a matter of fact, I do Sir."

Henry cocked an eyebrow up finally turning to his secretary.

"Specimen 103 is found at Seoul, South Korea but we don't know exactly which house he is currently residing in. For sure he has gotten rid of his  chip and someone in his favor must be protecting him."

"Hmm, clever. I'm not suprised. We have been working on him for less than a month so he is still quite human. But how did did he end up in his own country?" Henry looked out again and Mira sighed.

"Our cargo ship Sir. It was whirled up by the destructive storm and all of our specimens were lost. We have tracked down the other 14 but our most clever specimen slipped off right under the sailor's noses."

Henry scoffed smirking.

"Fools." He turned to  look at her eyes his very own gleaming in greediness.

"I want all eyes on specimen 103. Report back the details to me."

"Yes Sir."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I hope you find this short chapter your liking.
The antagonist finally appeared and more is to come..

Pls. Vote and comment.
Once again it means a lot to me..
BORAHAE!