Girly Breakfast

Calum's p.o.v.

I have thought a lot about how I really feel about Leah since 4th of July week.

I had an amazing time with her and right now life is absolutley amazing!

We're gonna win! Its obvious! and Leah and I will be together, and Kira and Harry will be together, and Riley and Stuart are gonna finally stop pretending we dont know about them!

They were acting weird around eachother after 4th of July and we eventually found out that they were still seeing eachother behind our backs!

They still think we don't know but its halarious!

I was watching Leah sleep. It sound weird but its actually the best thing in the world.

I can admira her beauty for as long as I want without her looking up and assuming I wanna say something.

The way her nose lines up and her eyelashes slightly curve up from her cheek bones. Its so beautiful!

We sold the internet thingy so now we're just kind of waiting for Friday.

We have been hanging out with other people who work at google. Like this guy named Sid is the freaking bomb! He has an LMFAO afro kind of and is halarious!

Thursday so we were just gonna go into work a little later so I had the whole morning with Leah. I snuk away from her and decided to make her a girly breakfast.

Riley wasn't here because she said she was going to hangout with some friend from college but we all know she is with Stuart.

After cooking I came up with fruity pebbles, cut up strawberries, orange juice, and toast.

I'm a guy okay? Its not perfevt but its the thought that counts! I brought it to her at the perfect time! She had just woken up and realized I was gone by the time I showed up!

"Awhh Thankyou!" She said as I sat the tray on her lap.

"Your welcome!" I smiled then took her toast as sge ate the cereal.

"What made you wanna do this?" She asked, still with a tiny bit of sleeo in her voice.

I shrugged, "Just wanted to do soemthing!"

She smiled, "You're so sweet!"

We turned on the tv and shared the strawberries untill it was time to get ready for work then off we went!

《《《 So Laurie was taking too long to write the last few chapters so Imma go ahead and finish what I started 》》》