The end:)

3rd person P.O.V

It was the seccond annual weekened at Kira's and Harry's beach house. In year before, Harry and Kira got married, as did Calum and Leah, and Stuart and Riley were going good. They had mobed in together and gotten two doggies.

Everyone was sitting at a fire at the beach shortly after the sun dissapeared behind the waves.

"So whats been going on in everyone's life?" Leah asked sitting under a blanket with Calum.

"Well Harry and I did what we said we were gonna do! We moved in together in Palo Alto and its going good!" Kira smiled up at Harry.

"Yea, and I am doing awsome as a photographer! I take pictures of families at the beach and there are some rumors that my work is getting around to L.A." She said smiling.

"I'm still working at Google, Riley and I moved in together. Still living in Mountainview. We live in a loft apartment its awsome!" Stuart and Riley were sitting on an indian blanket and he had his arm around her.

"Calum and I live in Manhattan and he is singing in coffee shops and I have actually got a callback for my first offbroadway audition!" Leah cheered.

We all congradulated her than Kira spoke up.

"Okay so I have a confession to make..." She looked around at all of our curious faces and smiles.

"Im pregnant!" We all cheered and hugged her and then we just sat around the fire and had a great time just hanging out.

The next morning Stuart took Riley out on the beach before everyone woke up, and he proposed. Of course she said yes!

Calum and Leah actually ended up making it big and mobing back to California to be in movie productions and all that! They had two kids a boy and a girl. Their names were Austin James and Alabama Grave Heartly.

Riley began doing pictures for celebrities and began working in movie productions as well as a movie producer, her and Stuart had one baby boy named Jakob Twombly and their two dogs, a golden retriever named Augustus and a small blue eyed husky pomeranian mix named Kutcher, Kutch for short.

Kira and Harry stayed near the beach and had two of their own kids and adopted three. They had four girls and one boy. There was Cody who was theirs, Kiley who was adopted, Crystal who was adopted , Rachel who was adopted, and Beau who was their. They had a huge St. Brenard named Tiny which was the sweetest dog in the whole world!

After Leah and Calum moved back, Everyone met up atleast once a month and all the kids got along and it was so amazing! They were all a big hapoy family!