Not Yoyo!

Leah's p.o.v.

So we won won pool. Mainly because Riley was drunk off her ass. It was halarious, but I was worried if she was okay.

After the game, we got her to sit down beside Dylan.

Yoyo and Neha had left with strangers. Neha, I kind of expected to do stuff like that, but Yoyo? No!

Anyway, Liall had already left, so it was Dylan, Billy, Nick, Kira, Harry, Riley, Calum and me.

Nick and Billy were playing pool with some other people at the bar, Kira, Harry, Dylan, and Riley were at the booth and Calum and I were getting ready to leave. We had a date at my dorm tonight! ;) A dorm date.

We took a cab and when we got to my room, I showed him my bed and told him he could sit down. He did and started rummaging through my throw pillows.

"What the hell is this?" He asked picking up my pillow that was about the size of a torse and had an arm. My boyfriend pillow.

" Its uhhh- its my roomates." I lied.

"Dude you're lying!"

"Fine its called a boyfriend pillow! You put the arm around you its really comftorable and helps with my back problems!" I lied about the back problems.

"You don't have back problems!" He laughed throwing the pillow to the foot of the bed.

"Yes I do!" I laughed but acceoted the fact that he knew about my boyfriend pillow.

"So what are we gonna do?" He asked laying back again with his legs in sitting position and feet on the floor.

"I don't know... we could play xbox... 21 questions?"

"Both!" He said as he sat up with a crooked smile.

We played Call of Duty and it was the ine where its just the two of us and we ended up not killing eachother, just tking tyrns killing our selves! Like jumping off of tall building and everything and we just laughed because the person looked funny while falling.

I got to learn a lot about him that night! Then we made out and he stayed over!