Man Perfume!

Riley's p.o.v.

I woke up with a pounding headache and an amazing smell in my nose.

I was hugging a pillow. It smelled of some boy colongue and I was literally in love!

Then I noticed... I was not in my bed! I was in a boys room!

I sat up and walked into the living room and saw Neha and Yoyo at a table in what looked like the kitchen.

"shhhh Stuart is asleep on the couch!"

"Why am I here?"

"You passed out last night and we weren't sure if we should have tooken you home... so, Stuart said he would let you sleep in his room and he crashed on the couch." Yoyo explained.

I looked down and blushed, which quickly faded when I remembered all the crap that had happened and the fact that I had to go to work and I had a pounding hangover!

I layed my head in my hands to try to relieve the migraine by blocking out light, then I sat up and Billy handed me some aviator sunglasses.

I smiled and thankfulky accepted.

At this moment, Stuart walked through the doorway from what I guessed was the living room. His hair was crazy and it cause me to laugh a little.

He smiled at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Fine just have a wicked headache!"

"There is some advil in the bathroom over there..." Nick offered.

I nodded.

"You can borrow some of my clothes and get ready here..." Neha said.

I nodded and stood up so I could get a short shower and when I got out, there was coffee made and the advil had lifted up my headache and a coffee sounded great!

It was French Vanilla roast and they had some caramel creamer which just wad perfect! I rode with Stuart since the rest were working in different departments.

"What did I do last night?" I asked, not letting my cup get 5 centimeters away from my face.

"Whats the last thing you remember?" He asked.

"Talking to Billy about balls while playing pool." He laughed.

"Well, You guys lost pool... If thats what your asking..."

I nodded smiling, "What else happened you loser!"

" Well you sat down with us at the booth... Then you started talking to random guys and I decided you needed to be restrained! So I sat you down gave you some water and you passed out in the booth so I brought you home. Let you sleep in my bed..."

"Thankyou so muvh for that! By the way, what colongue do you use?"

"Uhhh something Hollister... Why?"

"Your pillow smells freaking amazing!"

He laughed a little freaked out.

" I dont mean that in a weird way,I like to hug pillows and my face was kind of stuffed in the one I was hugging." I explained.

"I know you wouldn't let go og me when I brought you to bed!" He laughed a little and I blushed.

"Well we're here!" He said as we pulled into a parking spot.

I got out and he carried my bag into the building.

When I met our group Leah was in Calum's lap, and Harry and Kira were facing eachother doing cutsey couple stuff.

We got our challenge and everyone really was too wrapped up in their relationships, so the only ones working was me and Liall.

Needless to say... we lost.

We all agreed to have a sleep over at Stuart's place with him amd his group.

We were all in the living room,with pizza, popcorn, strawberries, and Dr. Pepper.

Leah and Calum were laying one the floor on there stomachs with there feet up and were playing footsie.

Kira was in Harry's lap in the corner of the round-about couch.

Neha and Yoyo were cuddling, which confused me... Were they... swingers?

Billy and Nick were in two lazy boy recliners and I was sitting in the floor near the kitchen door.

When the popcorn bowl was empty, I went to the kitchen to refill it.

Stuart came in and sat on a stool.

"You'rrrrre really pretty!" He slurred his words.

"You'rrrrre wasted." I mocked.

He laughed.

"Not as drunk as you think I am..." He stated.

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically closing the microwave door and pressing

"Really! How is single life?"

"Listen... I m flattered but... I am in line for the job of my dreams... I just got out of a relationship... and my team mates are all wrapped up in there relationships that they aren't focused on the job... I need this job! If I don't get it... I dont know what I'll do... After this summer... feel free to text call or whatever... but I need to focus on work right now."

With that, I grabbed the bag and the bowl and went back to the kitchen.