Movies

Stuarts P.O.V.

I was watching Riley through a few doors. She would glance over every now and again and smile.

We have went on a few dates the past few weeks.

I have such a good time with her! I think my sarcasm has been on an all time low because I am so happy!

I cant wait to see who wins. I am comoletley blind to this becaus ethe guy from last year, Chetty, will be tallying uo the scores, and announcing the winners.

I hope those guys aren't too upset. They're all so cool!

Riley and I had a date that night. We were going to dinner and a movie.

Cliche yes, but she wanted to see a movie!

We're not like exclusive I guess, but thats because she doesn't want other people to know, so I dont know what exactly we are!

After work we went to mcdonalds.

"So you have never been to a zoo?!" I asked suprised!

"No! I like thought they didn't exist anymore!" Riley laughed.

"Well, I wanna take you to your first zoo!" I claimed.

"Deal! Its a date" She smiled.

I raised my eyebrows, "a date?"

Her smile faded, "Uhm... I need some more time... before I decide anything I just want you to understand that..."

I nodded and sipped on my medium coke.

"Ready for the movie?" She asked gathering our trash, then we both got up and went to go see The Best Of Me.

Through half of the movie she began to yawn and kind of curled up next to me and I put my arm around her and she grabbed my hand.

I smiled.