Blow Chunks!

Kira's p.o.v.

I thought Leah's charmspeak theory was ridiculous,but hey! If it gets us jobe at google; What the hell?

I loved my beach trip with Harry! We are such an amazing couple! He helps me so much and I helo him so much!

We watched The Walking Dead,The Fosters, and next was American Horror Story!

I havn't watched that yet so it will be our first show to start together and I am really happy!

Tonight he sat beside me and we all just joked around with everyone else!

Harry, and all the other guys from our team and Stuart's old team had a drinking contest! Billy won.

Then the girls had one and Leah won then Billy and Leah went head to head and Leah won and it was awsome!

I absolutley loved these people! They were my family!

Billy and Nick are my gay dads,the rest are brothers and sister and brothers and sister in-laws on account that a lot of us are dating and/or love interests.

By the end of the night Leah and Billy both blew chunks, and we laughed our asses off while I was holding Leah's hair back.

"Awh mannn Leah hurry up or I'll puke on your back!" I warned because I was getting a bit light headed.

Not by the sound or the smell, but by the way her back arched when it came up because I knew the pain of that from being very prone to stomach viruses during flu season!

When Ebola hit hard, my mom yelled at me if I missed a weekly check up!

"I think I'm done!" Leah sat and looked up at me with puffy eyes.

"Go rinse your mouth out with water, I have some mint gum." I offered.

"I have my toothbrush in my bag..."

"Dont do that! It will rub acid into your teeth which is bad!" I warned.

I also had braces as a teen while I suffered from my stomach viruses, and I was obsessed with keeping my mouth clean because nasty braces are gross and I didnt want my teeth to rott before I got to see them straight!

Leah nodded, "Thanks!" She laughed.

Riley peeked her head around the corner and asked in a realky sweet voice, "You alright Leah?"

Leah laughed a little, "Yea why are you so timid?"

"That whole puke thing isnt for me!" Riley answered and walked back around the corner.

We laughed and got Leah cleaned up and met everybody outside in time to leave.