Confident

Leah's p.o.v.

Okay so. Let me just say! Calum?? OH. MY. GOD. Please! Just stop with life, like right now!

He is so hot! And he winked at me!

So I am Leah, I will have a job at freaking google at the end of the summer, I am super hot, and I have a super hot guy flirting with me! Life is great!

The other people in my group are cool too. Harry is cute but he doesn't talk much and he seemed kind of creepy because he barley talked!

The other girls, Riley and Kira. They're good. Kira is really hyper and I always need someone like that in my life. Also, I thought it was halarious when Riley snapped on the tecky mentor that smelled like stale cheese balls.

This summer is going to be so great! I have A LOT of confidence that we will win! Like we are an interesting group so I guess that qualifies for the 'googleyness' everyone is talking about. Also, our mentor won last year! Thats a boost! We will win I know it!

The rest of the day we just kind of shared our interests, likes, dislikes, what were good at when it comes to computers, and our weaknesses when it comes to computers. Our group is like perfect no way we're gonna lose!

When I got back to my dorm, my roommate was gone... as always. I loved my roommate! Mainly because I didnt know her, mainley because she was always gone! I loved basically having the dorm to myself! I control t.v., music, the cleanliness and I also dont have bills as far as shelter goes so I only pay for food, phone, and clothes.

I took a shower and got out of those atrocious heels! They were cute but good Lord! I need healing done on my archs! More like HEELING ahhh!

I slipped into my very loose comfy red, white, and black plaid boxer material pants. I call them my girlfriend materials! and a black tanktop, then I ate some chopped up cucumbers and kiwi while I checked instagram and played Pandora the went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and put my hair in a bun so I could take a shower but not wash my hair. It was so thick that I had to always take a shower at night to wash it then one in the morning because you sweat when you sleep like... duh but in the morning I couldnt wash my hair because it would actually still be damp from the night before! Then I get out, put my hair in a towel get completley ready, like makeup clothes breakfast brush teeth everything, the I take down my hair, put all the haircare speacial products- my fav is thus cocnut oil stuff it smells amazing af!- Then blowdry my hair, then style it then I am ready! Its kind of long but hey... Beauty takes time! And I have mastered that! Obviously!

Okay, for the recored I am not concieted! Just putting that out there! I am confident! And sassy! Get it right! Okay so! Yea!...