Bruh.

Riley's p.o.v.

Okay so tonight was so fun! My group is the best! We were back on the bus and were all still pretty hyped.

"KIWI!!!!" I kept calling Kira that and everyone else was joining in.

"Thats not my name!" Kira was DYING laughing! I think she is about to pee her pants! It was halarious!!

Harry was hanging all ober her like a drunk girl does a guy! It was funny because it was backwards!

We had silly string and it was going everywhere! Im pretty sure the silly string in my hair was gonna last about a week!

Calum and Leah was spraying eachother with silly string and using the backs of the seats as a fort so it was like snowball fighting with aersol cans!

I waited for the perfect time and sprayed Dylan directly in the face!

WE. ALL. DIED.

Laughing that is... ;)

Liall's girlfriend had showed up and she was on the bus with us! She was so freaking pretty how does she end up with that?!?!

Anyways! Harry was all dangely around Kira and Kira avcudently sprayed silly string in his mouth! I was HALARIOUS! Then Liall turned on a black light and it was so pretty we were like drenched in glow in the dark rainbows!

I took millions of pictures along with the thousands of pictures on the bus! I had a blast!

Since Graham took me to work that day, I just asked the bus to drop me off at home.

I walked in and sat my phone on the counter and walked into the living room.

Graham was still up. It was like 1 am. He stood up at the sight of me.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He asked.

"Uhm... I was partying with the team I texted you and told you..." I grabbed my phone and noticed the messege failed to send, "Oh my bad I guess I was in a bad zone when I sen-"

"You should have called or something! It is morning! You have work tomorrow!"

"Calm down! We won our first challenge and wanted to celebrate!" I set my phone back down on the counter, "And I'm sorry but you're no my dad! Don't talk to me like that!"

"No! Dont even pull that crap! I have the right to know where you are!" We were yelling at eacgother now.

"I. SENT. YOU. A. TEXT. Alright?Its not my fault that the technology was acting stupid!"

"Oh dont even pull that crap, you know about that stuff you know to check and look! You know for someone who is so smart, you are so stupid!"

I was done. I went into the room shut and locked him out. Was not dealing with that crap tonight.

I took a shower and went to sleep.

The next morning I got ready and walked into the living room and Graham was on the couch on my phone!

"What the hell?" I snatched it away.

"Hold up what the hell is this?!" He took my phone back and showed me a picture of me standing beside Stuart.

" A picture dumbass! I took tons of pictures last night!" I took my phone back.

"Yea but why was you with him he isnt on your team! I know becayse he was on the winning team last year!" He nagged

"He came with us because of Liall!" I informed, then began walking back to the room to get ready, then I stopped and turned around, "Graham honestly I wouldn't cheat in you! If I wanted to be with someone else I would break up with you because lets face it! Its not like I am losing much!" I walked back to the room and locked it to get ready.

After I was ready I walked back through the house to leave and found Graham in the kitchen this time.

"Look Im sorry for over reacting!"

"Really?" I said with a pissy additude.

"Don't do that... Don't leave angry c'mon!"

I sighed and turned to him, "If we go out again tonight, tag along... We can spend some time together and you can see that nothing is really going on!"

He nodded, "I'm really sorry... Want me to take you to work?"

I nodded and then it was quiet untill we were at google and I got out the car.

"Bye, love you!"

I pretended I didnt hear because I dont think I feel the same way anymore.