Thats MY COFFEE CUP

Riley's p.o.v.

This week was our last week then we got a break for the week of 4th if july.

We were going to spend this whole week just studying for the next challenge then Break then our next challenge. By the end of this month I'll know if I have a job on google.

Our next challenge was like really big so we had a seminar about it.

"So in this challenge, You guys need to pay attention! It counts for a lot of points and is the most difficult!" Stuart began as people begin taking notes. "Google help, is about giving people human assistance, instead of having robots telling them what could be wrong! Now you could be faced with anything so study up, have a good Forth of July weekend, and good luck!"

When the seminar was dismissed, we were all at our computers studying and Liall was helping us by going over sone questions that might be asked and we were doing pretty good!

Stuart came and visited us and asked us what we were doing for our break.

Calum and Leah were gonna go to the east coast Friday after work and spend two days with Calums family, two days with Leag's family then spend four days in newyork.

Kira and Harry are gonna go to the beach and go to the aquarium and all that then they might go to the mountains and camp out some then maybe go to an amusment park.

"What about you?" Stuart came to me and asked.

"Moving." I stated as I was sorting through my bag.

"Why?"

"I have to move out of Graham's place." I answered.

"Well, You can stay with me in my dorm if you want. I know you slapped me and all but I mean, all my friends slap me atleast once..." Leah offered which made me laugh.

"Yea, I am sorry about that!"

She shrugged.

"I havn't slapped you..." Kira commented.

Leah patted the side of her face as if offering to let Kira slap her.

"Nahh I'll save it!"

We all laughed.

"Well, if you neex help! Text me! Billy, Nick,Yoyo, Neha... We'll all help!" Stuart offered.

"Yea, when I get back I can help arrange things in the dorm since I wont be here to help you move." Leah added.

"And since Harry and I wont be far from here, we'll help if you need it." Kira offered as well.

"Thankyou all, really but I dont think I need that much help. Enjoy yourselfs! I might go to the beach when I get finished so it will all be good!" I laughed. I am really happy to know that these guys are my friends! Even after I slapped one.

"What are friends for?" Leah smiled.

"What about you?" I looked at Dylan.

"Probably beach!" I nodded.

The rest of the week went like that! I was staying at Leah's and slept on the couch. She had Calum over a lot but I didnt mind because she let me use her boyfriend pillow and it is actually really fun having them around!

Friday, I drove them to the airport. Stuart was with us because he was gonna help me move.

I wanted only him there so I can make Graham mad. Just because.

I took a picture of Leah and Calum kissing with Leah holding the tickets by there face and there luggage placed around them by me. It will be a great scrapbook entry! 'First Time Traveling'

Stuart drive and I was in the passenger side, giving him directions to the house.

When we got there, Graham was in the kitchen, putting up some dishes. I took note to makesure I get my coffee cups and my camel bak!

"Really? You brought him?" He asked in a british 'reallt nigga' voice.

I tried not to laugh, but Leah was right! His accent was horrible! As well as his eyebrows! Gross why did I like this dude?!

"Why do you care?" I said in an innocent voice with no sarcasm so that way it doesnt seem that Im trying to be 'all dramatic'

I really didnt care! I only want to drink so I can forget this whole part of my life! Im glad my parents never met him! Ugh!

He sighed and I took Stuart to the back bedroom and he helped me grab my boxes and my wardrobe and all that stuff, we were joking around and laughing and being loud too!

Stuart was actually really funny!

I have never had this much fun while moving!

Stuart was waiting in the car when I went back in and opened the cabinet to the cups.

"What are you-"

I looked at him with all of my favorite cups and then ran ouy the house.

Stuart laughed, "Really? Coffee Cups?"

I shrugged, "What they're mine!"

We both laughed and he drove to Leah's dorm.

When I got everything in Stuart stood at the door.

"Well, Im gonna go to the beach tonight! Call me if you need anything!" Stuart said.

"Will do and thankyou again for helping me!"

"No problem, maybe I will see you at the beach?"

"Just maybe!" I blushed and he smiled at me taking note. Then he left.

I went into the room, made some popcorn put on netflix and cuddled with Leah's boyfriend pillow and went to sleep.