chapter nine

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"wahh, it's been a long time since i've went to aquarium!" raejin's eyes sparkled with full of excitement as she looked around the aquarium.

"i know right" eunwoo chuckled.

they wandered around the place and saw many kinds of sea creatures. besides that, there were also other animals such as reptiles, walruses, turtles and more.

the two of them also went through the 90-meter aquarium tunnel and took a lot of pictures there with sharks and other glorious sea creatures surrounding them.

"oh look! that otter looks like you!" raejin laughed, pointing at that one specific otter that was chilling in the water.

"pft, are you trying to call me cute indirectly right now?" eunwoo smirked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"dude- you know what, just think whatever you want" she frowned, going ahead to the next section.

"i'm just joking! yah~" eunwoo laughed, quickly going after her.

"it's the penguin section!" raejin hopped, trying to take a look at them but there were so many people.

eunwoo was standing behind her and saw that she was struggling. he decided to help her by grabbing both of her upper arms and slowly moved to front, making the people step aside a little to give them a way.

raejin was surprised by his action but her lips curled up into a smile, "thanks"

she then continued to watch the penguins in amusement while eunwoo's hands still on her arms.

{🦋🦋🦋}

"haaa...that was fun!" raejin beamed happily as they were exiting the aquarium venue.

eunwoo smiled at her then his gaze averted to his watch, "it's already one o'clock...what should we eat for lunch?"

raejin tapped her lips with her index finger, thinking of a place to eat while her eyes looking around the area.

"how about....kyochon chicken?" he suggested as he scrolled through his phone.

"ooohh~ call call call! let's go!"

the restaurant was only a couple of blocks away for them to walk from the aquarium venue.

once the two of them got there, they had to queue for a while since there were so many people on the weekend.

then they ordered their foods as soon as they were seated and while waiting for they foods to served, they chat a bit.

"....wait, hold up. didn't you have a basketball game for the school festival? have you practice yet??"

"yeah, of course i did. you just don't seem to care enough about me" eunwoo responded, rolling his eyes.

"hey! i forgot okay!?"

"yeah yeah whatev-" eunwoo stopped when he saw a familiar girl was approaching them.

"oh! eunwoo?....raejin?"

raejin turned her head at the owner of the voice and it was kim hana.

"oh!- hana-ah! hi~ what a coincidence! what are you doing here??" raejin looked at hana in excitement.

"i'm just going out with my old friends...what are you guys doing here? are you two on a date?"

"ah, yes we a-" eunwoo once again didn't get to finish his sentence as raejin was fast enough to cover his mouth with her palm.