chapter fifteen

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

raejin froze and blink her eyes multiple times in confusion, "w-what? what are you trying to do right now dongmin-ah....?"

eunwoo sighed, "i will ask once again, what do you think of me? no, not as a friend but as a man" he sternly asked, refusing to broke their eye contact.

she continued to stare at him in puzzled, processing of what the actually hell is going on right now.

as soon as she figured it out, a small laugh escaped from her lips in which made eunwoo raised an eyebrow.

"what are you laughing at?"

"yah, dongmin-ah. what kind of confession is this? can't you just man up and tell me the easier way already? stop giving riddles!"

"huh? wait wha-"

raejin rolled her eyes and before he could finish his words, she leaned in towards him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"are you satisfied now?"

eunwoo's eyes turned big with a light pink shade started forming on his cheeks, "....w-what was that for?"

"why are you asking such a dumb question? of course the only reason i would do that because i like you duh...? isn't that obvious? sheesh"

a hiccup can be heard from eunwoo.

"i- this is too real to be a dream. please tell me you're not joking right?? am i hearing this right?"

"don't worry baby~ you're not dreaming at all"

eunwoo's lips curved into a smile and pulled her into his embrace instantly.

"you already know this but i like you too" he sweetly whispered and gave a peck on her right cheek.

"noona, i'm goi- hah! i knew it!"

both of them widened their eyes and raejin quickly pushed eunwoo off the couch without thinking anything.

hyunjin tried hold back his laughter, looking at the two of them weirdly.

"why are you so shock?? oh- don't worry, i won't tell anyone! ah, noona, i'm going to the store alright? sooo, go ahead have fun~"

"w-what?? have fun?" raejin scoffed in disbelief, "yah, hwang hyunjin!"

hyunjin stucked out his tongue playfully at her and rushed out of the front door.

raejin huffed as her eyes averted to eunwoo, who seemed to be heading towards her room, "and where do you think you're going mister?"

eunwoo halted his pace and glanced back at raejin

he yawned, "uh...to your room?"

raejin raised an eyebrow, "why?"

"i'm officially your boyfriend so there's no need for me to sleep in hyunjin's room anymore right?" eunwoo simply replied and continued to walk, "i'm sleeping on the bed okay~!"

"yah yah, leave some space for me!"

{🦋🦋🦋}

it was early in the morning, the sun beamed through the curtains, gradually lightened up raejin's room.

as soon as she opened her eyes, she was greeted with eunwoo who was already awake and was staring at her.